How much can a 284 lb woman lose in 9 weeks on 100% SS

everyone is different at how much they lose, the thing is you will lose more than you would lose on no diet.
i have lost 2 stone 2lbs my daughter-in-law 3 stone 7lbs we have been doing it together from the start so you can never tell how much you will lose. They say 14lbs a month is about right.
good luck
maria x x

Because the answer will depend on a lot of factors, ie weight, age, sex etc etc.

The heavier and younger you are the easier it is to lose the weight.

LT advises about one stone per month so I imagine 100% SS will have similar losses.

every1 is diff hunni, I would guess in 9weeks 100% ss about between 2and 3 stone BUT some will lose more and some less.

Good luck.xx

I'd advise not to worry about it as you may be dissapointed if you don't lose quite what others do..

Some lose a stone in the first 2 weeks, others don't.. some lose a stone a month - some don't.. ;)

Have a chat with your local CDC (found via the CD website) and you'll be up and running.. and counting the losses! ;)

A lot of people look but don't answer coz they can't tell you a number. None of us can really as it differs per person and if you set your hopes too high too soon you will end up being disappointed ;-).

Just try it and see :)

x

I was 17stone 4lb when I started. Have a look at my weight loss below. Like everyone said, it depends on the person. You just don't know how much you will lose until you try. One thing you can be sure of is that it will be loads more every week than you would lose on any other diet.
Good luck and just go for it!

Morning :)

The answer will be that you will be looking a lot slimmer and feeling a lot healthier with more energy! I am also thinking that you will be in a new set of clothes as your old ones won't fit...

Therefore focus on the feelings of success and not just the amount the scales say.

Go for it!

Mike

A lot of people look but don't answer coz they can't tell you a number. None of us can really as it differs per person and if you set your hopes too high too soon you will end up being disappointed.
Just try it and see x
And from your other thread
Like vstickie says, if he really likes you he shouldnt be bothered how much you weigh. Having said that, in 3 months, you could be up somewhere around the 4 stone mark if you stick to SS, so you shouldnt be too far away from your original weight.
But it certainly is a good incentive. Good luck.
A very difficult question for any one to answer accurately. The correct answer will only be known on the day of your date. Maybe if we start a sweepstake, this will keep you 100% SS, with no more blips, like a week ago.
I ate a big English breakfast and a huge salad, then gelly,
Just don't give in. The weight loss feeling is fab and from your results, i see you have lost 22lbs in about 3 weeks. Good luck with your CD diet, you just keep thinking about you first and that date in three months time.

hi
khazarji
I just started a week ago having never done cd before, and I been really suprised today to have lost over 6lbs. I'm in the easter challenge to try to lose 35lb by 10th april. I've never experienced such a different diet like this before and I am not hungry. So go for it. think how different you'll look in 9 weeks

Ice Moose is right - focus on how you will feel. Try to be calm about it. If you follow SS, then that is the very best anyone can ever do. And it WILL WORK. No faith or even good luck needed - it won't fail if we stick to 100% SS!
Keep motivated by how great you will feel being several dress sizes down - and just take it day by day.
CXX

Icemoos said it the best

The answer will be that you will be looking a lot slimmer and feeling a lot healthier with more energy! I am also thinking that you will be in a new set of clothes as your old ones won't fit...

Therefore focus on the feelings of success and not just the amount the scales say.

Go for it!

Back