Extra Easy How much can i eat of Spag bol?

BRUNTY554

Hi

I am back on SW again after years being away and have read about EE and want to give it a go however i am a little confused

If i make the SW recipe of Spag Bol it says it is free on EE and this makes 4 portions. If i ate 1 portion and then decided i was still hungry could i eat another or as much of it as i liked as it is free???

Thanks

yes but you have to have your third superfree so if you put mushrooms and onions, carrots in it or serve it with salad shud be ok

Yes, if it's free, you can eat as much as you like. Provided you don't forget your 1/3rd SuperFree.

You should eat when you are hungry and stop once you are full.

Yeah most of the meals I make for me and other half are meals for 4, at least the recipe says so, but it always feeds just us two or us two and a almost 4 year old if my sons having the same as us as well

Brilliant thankyou everyone, i am trying to get my head around this new EE, well new for me as i used to eat only Green when i did it last time

I love a nice portion of spag bol :) I dunno the slimming world recipe never took notice but I make mine with garlic, onions, mushrooms, meat free mince and chopped toms/passata with some tomato puree in its one of my fave meals! It is free but you should stop when you're full, I know its hard to though lol!

Yes they used to say "pile yr plate high" but now its "eat till yr full, then stop". A more sensible approach I think, but sometimes hard to follow! ha ha

Back