How much could I lose in 8 weeks

shrinkingannie

Gold Member
Im starting in January and I have a big weekend away on the 4th March and I was just wondering how much I could have lost by then. Ill be starting at about 13 stone and Im 5ft 4in. I plan to do the 30 day shred as well and some walking daily even 20 mins a day.

At the very least 2 stone but you always have a good loss the first week so maybe 2.5 stone! It's hard to say really xx

It all depends on the individual. I am approaching the end of week 8 and have still not lost 2 stone despite being 100% the whole time. The only way you can truly find out is when you do the diet yourself. Lets hope you're not like me and have much better losses. :D

Yeah, I would say 2 stone-ish. Just make sure you get the water down you and get into a routine with your three packs.

I wouldn't go too mad on the exercise as this can slow down losses (we only have limited energy/calories to start with; so if you use them on exercise your body will desperately hang on to what is left!).

The recommendations from LL and CD were to maintain exercise you've always done, but don't try and launch into a new regime as your body won't know what's hit it. Toning exercises like yoga, pilates and gentle swimming will help keep you supple and maximise the benefits of the weight losses - but the Jillian Michaels' DVD is pretty hardcore (I did it and it knackered me out, and I was eating normally!)

Good luck with your start... you could always try the 30 day shred now, and get your fitness up before the New Year... that way you may feel you can do a bit more (maybe walking/cycling) when you do start Exante. :)

Spotty xx

2-3 stone

Thanks for the advice, that is interesting about the exercise - I never thought of it that way.

Back