how much damage have i done??

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by chubbbs, 15 May 2011 Social URL.

1. chubbbs

chubbbs Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st5.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8.5lb(13.39%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    had three perfect TFR days, and exercised an hour a day, weighed myself at home and was 3lbs down :D then today in work to keep suspicions down i had breakfast with my colleagues - starting to think they think i have an eating disorder! i went for bacon (grilled, no fat) melon (practically water, right????) and regretably a bowl of special K :|
    how much damage have i done???
    xxxxxxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. ww_horror

ww_horror Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Current Weight:
    17st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st3lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3lb(6.51%)
    Diet:
    Slim-Save
    Not sure whaqt effect if any your brekkie will have had im more interested in why your worried about what work collegues will think and why its so bad that you'r rather worry about ruining your diet than just having your normal pack??

4. SlimmerSu

SlimmerSu Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st4lb(20.09%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    No one can really tell you hun but it may well have knocked you out of ketosis...

Just get back on 100% TFR asap and you will soon lose it... Good luck x x

5. chubbbs

chubbbs Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st5.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8.5lb(13.39%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    its probably because i'm eighteen and i havent got a lot to lose, i'm the young one in work and i'm sure they're just concerned. it is abit strange to work 7am-4 and not eat on break, just sit there every shift with glass of water like i have been doing. of course i dont want to ruin this diet, but i don't want people thinking i'm an anorexic either. can you understand that?

and thank you slimmersu! i'm sure if i have put a pound or so on good old ketosis will get rid :)

6. Jessie 888

Jessie 888 one life only

Start Weight:
    19st13lb
    Current Weight:
    11st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st11lb
    Lost(%):
    8st2lb(40.86%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I think the damage it does is not so much in weight loss but it knocks you off kilter by reawakening the hunger and it just makes it harder for you to stick with it? I can understand your dilemma with your colleagues though, hun, and I really hope you can get back into ketosis quickly. :D

7. cameron

cameron Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st10lb
    Current Weight:
    12st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st4lb
    Lost(%):
    2st12lb(18.18%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    just get back to it dont worry. but dont let others put you off. if you truly want this stick with it you dont have a lot to loese so your be on a refeed in no time good luck x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.