How much did u all lose on week 2?

nataliej

Silver Member
Just because I've stuck to it 100% and have not lost a thing since Tuesday.
My pharmacist said week 2 could be a little loss and then things will pick up again week 3 and average out to be 3-5 a week after that.
Just wondering what u all lost on week 2 and if my pharmacist is correct?
And if so why is this the case?

From what I've seen your pharmacist is right, most of the time people lose a lot in wk 1 (water weight), a small loss in wk 2 and then an average loss in wk 3 :) Try not to obsess about it, if you're sticking to 100% and drinking lots of water theres nothing more you can do.

Shikei85 said:
From what I've seen your pharmacist is right, most of the time people lose a lot in wk 1 (water weight), a small loss in wk 2 and then an average loss in wk 3 :) Try not to obsess about it, if you're sticking to 100% and drinking lots of water theres nothing more you can do.

Thanks I am obsessing I guess.. I just think u expect massive results on this diet because you are basically starving.
So the weight i lost in my first week is just water weight?

Its not all water weight but part of it is. I know how you mean, my weightloss stalled for a while and I was disgusted, its horrible to starve all week and then not lose ANYTHING. Usually when people have a small weightloss one week they'll have a big one the next week or even the week after :)

Hi there

I remember feeling cheated on week 2 because I only lost 3lb after an i initial 10lb in week 1 but you have to look at the bigger picture and measure your weight loss over a month at least. Lipotrim guarantees 1 stone a month so give it a couple more weeks and then see how you feel. I've now lost 3st 1lb in just 9 weeks and I'm thrilled so you see, just try, even though its difficult, to have a little patience.

Natalie do you mean you've not lost anything in 2 days from Tuesday to Thursday? I usually weigh myself at home twice a week and sometimes I'll jump on the scales and I've lost nothing but three days later I might have lost 3 or 4 lbs and viceaversa. If you are sticking to it 100% the weight will be coming off. Ms R is right you have to look at the bigger picture.

BM

Yes hahaha nothing in 2 days! I need to stop weighing each morning, just if I've lost I find it really motivates me an makes me feel better! I'm not going to now until Sunday.. Il be happy with 3 pounds for second week... As I know things pick up gain week 3 ... Just chugging the water hoping it will help me loose more. Thanks ladies xxx

Yes hahaha nothing in 2 days! I need to stop weighing each morning, just if I've lost I find it really motivates me an makes me feel better! I'm not going to now until Sunday.. Il be happy with 3 pounds for second week... As I know things pick up gain week 3 ... Just chugging the water hoping it will help me loose more. Thanks ladies xxx

It's really hard not to keep weighing yourself. I've put my scales in the cupboard now so I can't just jump on them when I'm in the bathroom! Ideally I think we should weigh ourselves once a month or no more than once a fortnight but it's impossible for me. I'm hoping to get to once a week!

BM

Back