How much did YOU gain this chrimbo?

krupskaya

Gold Member
Hi all, just like last year I thought I'd start a lighthearted thread where we can all log our christmas gains. And we all, or almost all, put on this time of year. But unlike in real life here the biggest gainer wins!

I weigh in, in the morning and it looks baaaad - I'll be hard one to beat so do your best!

I will be joining you for a big gain but won't find out how much until Jan, possibly the 2nd.... but I might be busy so possibly even the following week. I weigh on a Tuesday so it could be the 8th I find out what I gain (will be back on plan before then though) going to start being good from tomorrow but will have a couple of off days while away for new years

I won't know for sure until morning weigh in tomorrow... but I stepped on the scales at home tonight to try to take the shock off the inevitable gain... 7-8lbs over 2 days :O

Then again it was in the evening after I had spend two days solidly (and I mean solidly) eating and drinking lol. Hopefully by the morning it won't be as bad.

As long as I don't rocket back up into the 14s again I'll be happy - still a lot lighter this new year than I was last year :) Will post actual gain tomorrow morning

Well I had a sneaky peek just now and I've put on A STONE! A stone in a week - didn't even think that was possible!

BEAT THAT - I dare you hahaha!

Omg I bet I will be close (or even higher). Am going to weigh myself later today and am scared! Thanks for starting this thread - it makes it less daunting, knowing I'm not alone!!

My weigh in is at 6.30 tonight, completely dreading it,its star week & I've had a weekend away aswell as Christmas and boxing day... Lots of booze & food especially trifle .....will let u all know later

I'm hoping mine won't be too bad as I've been flexisynning. Really hoping for a small loss or no change :eek:)

Omg I bet I will be close (or even higher). Am going to weigh myself later today and am scared! Thanks for starting this thread - it makes it less daunting, knowing I'm not alone!!

No, you're not alone Spangly - loads of us are in the same boat. Weigh in at 9.30 for me so I shall report back late morning. Eeek!

I have wi in 2 hours. A sneaky weigh on my bathroom scales says 4lbs but i am hoping to lose some of that after a trip to the toilet! (tmi!) I'll post my official gain later today.

Loving this, I'll be keeping an eye on it! I weigh at 11 this morning after not weighing in for 3 weeks (shift working) so it could and should be bad!

Officially a 7.5lbs gain! :O :O :O having said that I knew it was coming and am weirdly not as bothered as I would be by a little gain during the rest of the year.

I'm back on track today and the great thing about SW is I know that I will be able to lose it without starving myself like on diets in previous januaries! :)

Ive had 3 weeks off and gained 7lbs :wave_cry:

I don't weigh in at group until NYE, but am not expecting a gain as I have been on plan. I'm going out tomorrow for lunch and have checked the menu online, and luckily there are a few diet friendly choices. I'm also lucky in that I had a quiet Christmas at home with OH, so we didn't buy in any tempting treats!

Well I weighed in and...drum roll... put on 8lbs! I am soo pleased I thought it was going to be loads more. I mean it's still a lot but far less than the stone I thought it would be. But I reckon I'm still in the lead on this thread! Good luck everyone else!

I've gained 8lbs too! Back on plan today. A little shocked at the result but not too suprised seeing as I've been off plan since about mid December with only a few good days in between...

Last edited:
Back