Step 1 Sole Source + How much did you lose in week one with ss+?

I have 2 stone to lose and lost 7 lb in the 1st week! The more you weigh, they're lbs you will lose. Good luck! X

Is SS+ the same as Step 2? Because I am back on Step 2 and I have lost 5lbs on my first week. However I had cut carbs a few days before restarting so probably started losing before that.

My consultant told me that your first WI is not always indicative of how much you'll lose as it's mainly glycogen and water weight. If you have a big glycogen store then I imagine you lose more?

Is SS+ the same as Step 2? Because I am back on Step 2 and I have lost 5lbs on my first week. However I had cut carbs a few days before restarting so probably started losing before that.

My consultant told me that your first WI is not always indicative of how much you'll lose as it's mainly glycogen and water weight. If you have a big glycogen store then I imagine you lose more?

Well done. I'm doing ss plus step 1. Sole source and a 200 calorie meal.

I had my first weigh in today and I lost 7.5lbs. I was hoping for a bigger lose but I'm please with that.

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Hey - your weight loss is great! I hope to achieve about that when I get weighed in next Monday evening.. Was shocked at my weight - my home scales (first thing in the morning & starters was 5lbs lighter!!). Can wait to see the 15's... :) x

I lost 13lb in my first week and 9lb in my second. I am 5st overweight. I am a male with an actie job though and did a lot of extra walking. However take it slow with exercise as you may not be used to very low calories. Just a gentle walk helps.

Back