HOW MUCH DO YOU RECKON.....

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by SO MUCH TO LOSE!, 1 October 2008 Social URL.

1. SO MUCH TO LOSE!

SO MUCH TO LOSE! Must do it this time

Start Weight:
    19st9lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st11lb
    Lost(%):
    5st9lb(28.73%)
    Diet:
    CD ss+
    ............of our 1st weeks weight loss is water?just wondering as i have been weighing myself since restarting on monday(im a self confessed weigh-a-holic)and im down 11lbs already,so i was just wondering how much of this is actually fat, thanx, elaine

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. spooky

spooky Banned

Not entirely sure, but I would imagine the weight you lose going into ketosis is mainly water and glycogen. I would think it varies in accordance to your starting size too.

4. ZoBo

ZoBo Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    None of it, I'd think it was impossible to lose 11lb of fat in three days. It's all of your glycogen supplies, I think week two is when the fat burning really begins! When you're in harcore ketosis. lol

I'd still be made up with seeing an 11lb loss in three days, regardless of what it was. It's still a loss... I'm a self confessed weigh-a-holic, so I feel your pain. lol

5. Amanda71

Amanda71 Silver Member

I thought I read somewhere that you lose around 5lbs of water in the first week but, as Spooky said, some will lose more and some less
    I'd still be over the moon with 11lbs, water or not! lol :)

6. SO MUCH TO LOSE!

Start Weight:
    19st9lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st11lb
    Lost(%):
    5st9lb(28.73%)
    Diet:
    CD ss+
    Thanks ladies fat or not fat im still thrilled with seeing the numbers drop on the scales,im a fairly hefty 15st 12lbs(15st 1lb now) so im hoping some of it is fat,but hey im not going to argue with the scales now am i.........especially with that reading,plus i work out for 2 hours a day so some of it should be fat,im sweating enough!!!! Elaine

7. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

elaine, havent a clue but well done so far hun your doing brill now keep going and dont go getting preggers!!

8. SO MUCH TO LOSE!

Start Weight:
    19st9lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st11lb
    Lost(%):
    5st9lb(28.73%)
    Diet:
    CD ss+
    Oh jesus becky as much as im thrilled for you it really would be not an ideal situation for me,i have my 2 babies(8&4) and am more than happy with my lot thanks very much. My head seems to be in the right place at the minute thank god,and long may it last. What are your dates,approx,do you know yet?

9. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

yeah was at the docs today due the 5th june :) cant wait, hate waiting that long!!!! my wee one is 4 now at xmas ohh so exciting!!

10. Anisah

Anisah A pound at a time

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I am thinking the first 5 pounds is water and glycogen because that's how much some people gain when they get back on food. The rest should be fat if that makes any sense.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.