how much does it cost?

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Dancing, 9 July 2008 Social URL.

1. Dancing

Dancing Gold Member

I've just looked at the slimming world website and can't see how much it costs (only an add say, join now and get my first week free).

also, anyone know if it is possible to pay with a credit card at the group meetings?

oh, and do you have to go to group meetings?

thanks

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Taz

Taz Spam Hunter

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st6lb(30.4%)
    Diet:
    HGB
    You can pay by cheque but not by card. It costs £10 to join but they usually have it at half price and the weekly meetings are £4.50. You can get countdowns where you pay for 5 weeks and get one free or 10 weeks and get 2 free

4. Dancing

Dancing Gold Member

thanks Taz. Do I have to keep going to group meetings? Or once I get the info, can I go it alone (I understand that it might help re. weigh ins etc but I just want to know if it is conditional to being a SW member)

5. Anna_B

Anna_B Silver Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers Points
    The web site says £10 to join then in future its £4.50 a week.

There is a postal membership which includes a few things. I did think about doing it but I know I need the group to keep me motivated Postal membership - Slimming World

6. 30FlirtyGirl

30FlirtyGirl Call me Nicky xx

Diet:
    Slimming World
    I dont believe it is conditional to go but if you find that you do want to start going after a period of time you may have to rejoin. xx

7. Dancing

Dancing Gold Member

thanks Anna. I know that I don't need the group support so the postal membership might be a good option for me.

I'm starting to get excited !!

8. Dancing

Dancing Gold Member

ok, thanks. Something to keep in mind

9. Taz

Taz Spam Hunter

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st6lb(30.4%)
    Diet:
    HGB
    It would be cheaper to join, get the info and go for a few weeks then tell the consultant that you can no longer attend the class for whatever reason then go it alone

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.