How much fruit do you eat ?

MinzieMoo

Me & my bf are both on ee, he has around 7 pieces of fruit a day and I have 2. It's costing me a fortune each week !! How else can he keep full?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I agree with Jaylou. I have something different everyday for breakfast, from porridge to rice & fruit or just toast, I'll have fruit mid morning, lunch & then fruit mid afternoon. I never go hungry.

SW is different from other weight loss programmes, you don't need to eat less to lose weight. Have enough food at meal times to keep you going.

Have more veg instead of fruit, i only have frozen blueberries and the odd banana. You could just buy whats on offer to, to make things cheaper. I always use aldi for a lot of veg and fruit.

Agree with this, i only have around 2 clementines a day and instead have more veg with my meals and sometimes i boil or steam more veg than i need and eat it when i feel peckish x

I must admit I am a fruit bat and just love my fruit as not keen on yeg. However, if you do like veg soups at the minute are ideal as they are cheap to make and easy, and very filling and the weight just falls off.l Just an idea hope this helps

I eat a banana every morning for breakfast, and sometimes have one as a snack. Have the odd plum or apple. Also have chopped pineapple a couple of times a week. I don't eat loads a day though maybe about 3 portions of fruit a day. I probably eat more fruit in the warmer months though

i eat tons of the stuff - probably about 8-10 pieces a day. I know that some people suggest it can hamper weight loss as it is full of sugar but I haven't found that to be the case. It can get expensive but I only normally buy fruit and veg from Aldi - it is so much cheaper than from regular supermarkets.

I also eat lots of fruit and it is expensive,i normally buy what i can find on offer but i will give aldi a go this week

I'm not a big lover of fruit but I really love my veg and salad so every meal I always bulk out with it.
The only fruit I tend to buy is bananas, melon and satsumas, sometimes I buy other stuff if it's on offer.

To save money you could buy frozen fruit or tinned stuff but tinned stuff will need to be used as healthy extra b choice.

Back