How much has everyone lost and how much do you have left to go?

Heya :)

I've recently rejoined SW. I've been all over the place weight wise! I've lost 12lbs so far (this time around since November) and have another 19lbs to go till I'm at target. I've had a couple of weeks where I've been on holiday/ill/inhospital so that screwed me up a bit but I'm focused and back on track now after a PEP talk with my consultant and bing handed food diaries again :) The girls and guys in my group are fab and so supportive of my maintains and smaller weight losses. If you have a smaller amount of weight to lose or you are smaller generally then it tends to take longer unfortunately! Especially as I ate pretty well beforehand so it wasn't a massive change in my diet. But we will get there!! :) keep thinking positive xx

I started 13 months ago and have lost 4st 4.5lbs so far, only 1st 9.5lbs to go (i think lol) I have had some big gains in that time though, so would have been at target by now if i had been sticking to it religiously, but im just happy that i have kept the weight off this long :) I was a size 22 (getting on to a 24) and now i am a 14 all over :) xxx

10st 8.5lb lost, 12.5lb to go :)

I joined 19th April 2011, lost 10st 1lb in 14 1/2 months, that was my initial target. i maintained for over 6 months then decided in my infinite wisdom to change my target- i want to lose half of my body weight in total.....that's my new target :)

Started in January - have lost 10½lb so far. My target isn't set in stone so its likely to change but want to get to about 11½st by this time next year and then we'll see if I want to go down further.

I started on 26th Jan I've lost 11lbs so far, got alot to lose over 8 stone. Going at it in small steps xx

Hi, I started at the end of January, and so far I have lost 22lbs and I have 89.5lbs to go it's a long long road but "Onward & Downward"

Last edited:
I'm 5 stone down and maintained for a year and 4 months x

I'm on my second week and have lost 6lbs so far another 3st 11lbs to go but might change my target when I get a bit closer to my target weight depends on how i feel when i get there

I've lost 2.7kg in two weeks my first goal is to lose 5kg then I will re-asses ! I want to break it into small chunks so as it doesn't seem such a big job ! Reverse physcology and all that !

Hi,

I have lost 21.5lbs in 6 weeks, I still have another 4.5 stone to go, so a lot to lose, to be honest I am amazed at how quickly the weight has fallen off, especially seeing as I am such a carb queen (veggie) but I am very happy with it and I never feel hungry and I have tried many many diets over the years.

Heya,

I started SW the first Thursday in October after having my baby and have lost 3st 5lb since then.

1st 2lb to target and am hoping to be there by my birthday at the beginning of April :).

Good luck on your journey x

I've lost 10lb so far in 6 weeks and have 3 and a half stone to go!

Started Jan 2011, got to target July 2011, reduced target, got to final target in November 2011. Total lost 2st 5lb. Still at target 16 months later :)

I started on 2nd January 2013 and have lost 20 lbs so far. I am not entirely sure what my goal is...... but I would like to reach a healthy BMI of 26 - whatever that translates to in weight? My weight has been yo-yo-ing for a number of years and at the end of 2012 I was +18 st and the heaviest I've ever been. Hoping to change my lifestyle forever and enjoy better/good health for as long as possible :)

I started in October 2011 and since then ive lost 5 stone 11.5lbs.

I havent been fully on plan for all that time. My mum got ill last year and so from April to about September I was playing around with the same half stone or so.

Im not sure what my target is going to be so I'll decide when I'm closer to it. Still have around 3 stone to go I think though.

I joined September 2011 and have lost 9st 1lb. Only 2lbs to target but i am finding it really hard to get to and have been up and down like a yoyo with these last few lbs.

I joined September 2011 and have lost 9st 1lb. Only 2lbs to target but i am finding it really hard to get to and have been up and down like a yoyo with these last few lbs.

Wow what a brilliant weight loss, I think the last couple of pounds are harder to loose than the other 4.5 stone I lost, you will get there, stay strong x

Started end of March 2012 and have lost 4st 12lbs to date! I have to lose another 2st 11lbs by the end of July as that's what the hospital want but I plan to keep going after that and lose at least another stone before calling target.

So that should hopefully be about 8.5/9 stone lost by the time I'm done :)

Back