How much is average weight loss on working solution plan

Hi

My boyfriend reckons I should switch to the working solution plan, mianly because all I have done is moan for the last week!

How much weight do you lose on average per week on this? To be honest I can't see it being anywhere near as much as on total but hoping to be proved wrong? :cool:

Thanks in advance

Sarah
xxx

Hi Sarah, If you have a high protein low carb meal about 200 cals to make it a working solution programme i read that you can lose approx 10lbs a month instead of the 14 lb on total solutions, but i guess everyone is different xx

Thanks hun have you done both?
x

i'm only on day 13 and had nothing in the first week but as i said before, this weekend i had something everyday ( not much on fri or sun just slice ham/chicken but on sat i had chicken breast and salad) so i am not sure if this will affect my weightloss. i dont expect much in week 2 anyway but we will see. my friend does working solutions and it works for her, but i feel that i am here to do a job a soon as i can!! so will try and stick to total as much as poss and if i do really struggle i will eat something high protein on the odd day. i hope that thinking about food will get less and less though :) x

I am on day 7 and think about food constantly! lol

I really miss eating... oh and a cup of proper tea when I get in in the morning at work... my OH seems to think I will still lose 5 pound at least a week on Working solution but I reckon it will be a lot less

Well done on getting to day 13 with just a bit of protein and salad... thats fab!
xxx

oh noooooooooo failed today! just had some smoked salmon, thats ok tho yeah?
xx

i also miss my cup of tea in the morning, not the same with no milk!! dont be silly you havent failed at all!! it could have been ALOT worse!! and i'm sure smoked salmon is fine (well i think!!) :)

Cup of tea with a biscuit, yum!! lol - nooooo naughty Sarah!

Am hoping its ok - just checked on here and it says salmon is fine and won't take me out of ketosis... still think it might affect my weight loss tho :(
xx

Well hopefully it wont.....but if it does it may motivate you to be more strict with yourself??.... that is how i feel today as i could easily eat something today as i am sitting here typing my belly is rumbling but the thought of not losing this week after not eating food (well next to nothing!)for a week would make me pissed off with myself so i am being strict and see what wed weigh in brings!!!x

Fingers crossed it won't! I'd be gutted!! Especially as battled with my will power all week.

When is your next weigh in? xx

wednesday! fingers crossed!xx

Good luck! Can't 'weight' (he he) to see how well you have done
xxx

ha ha!i hope its a good one to but dont feel much different this week x

Did u feel different the week before? I have lost 10 pounds and feel no different... Not expecting to till I have lost about 2 stone to be honest Xc

Yes i did because my clothes fitted better, but i suppose didnt physically feel lighter??! if that makes sense! ha ha x

Yes it does.... I feel gutted that I ate that salmon... Have come up to bed now as feel so bloated now!!! How weird is that? X

Don't be gutted!!you have done nothing wrong but move on and tomorrow is a new day and go into it positively! its amazing how full you feel after a little bit x

True. Wanna stick to just the 3 packs tomorrow. Got bingo tomorrow night so that should keep me occupied x x

Hope you win! off to bed now as can't take the rumbling belly any more!! speak soon xx

Me too! Good nite x x

Back