How much is to much fruit

melly1

When do u have to start pp fruit? I had a big fruit salad for breakfast with yougurt it was an apple banana grapes and two kiwis chopped up. Id normally have cereal but have no milk left!
If i have any more fruit today do i need to pp it, now the fruit i have had is the fun size kids fruit

melly1 said:
When do u have to start pp fruit? I had a big fruit salad for breakfast with yougurt it was an apple banana grapes and two kiwis chopped up. Id normally have cereal but have no milk left!
If i have any more fruit today do i need to pp it, now the fruit i have had is the fun size kids fruit

They say no more than ur 5 a day!

And no more then 2 portions of the higher carbed fruits x

sarah88 said:
They say no more than ur 5 a day!

My doctor said we should be eating 10 a day and they say 5 as a minimum. I Tend to only limit bananas I eat loads of strawberries and nectarines.

week 1 -7 1/2 lbs :)

Where is it said no more than 5 a day? i've never seen this although i am an online subscriber? If we do then point, where is the points list? x

My leader had say before just not to be silly that if u ate say five bananas u would have go point one but am wondering how much fruit is to much
I dont eat much veg so eat more fruit. I would only eat one banana a day

Rkmriddell said:
Where is it said no more than 5 a day? i've never seen this although i am an online subscriber? If we do then point, where is the points list? x

When I went to class last year the leader said eat as much as you want because you will probably get sick of it and you will find a balance. I've never heard of only eating 5 a day and I never have and it's never affected my loss. If anything it's helped because it stops me snacking on junk.

melly1 said:
My leader had say before just not to be silly that if u ate say five bananas u would have go point one but am wondering how much fruit is to much
I dont eat much veg so eat more fruit. I would only eat one banana a day

Bananas are the only thing I limit eating, I'd only ever have 1 a day at most.

There were previous threads when they first switched to pp that said u shouldn't eat more than 5 a day, if I eat too much fruit I don't get as good a loss! I don't no how anyone can eat 10 portions of fruit a day?! Ppl will b eating loads of food! And fruit is hellish expensive!

I meant 10 portions of fruit and veg.
Also if you buy fruit and veg from the local markets or shops it's much cheaper. I can buy a carrier bag full of fruit for around a fiver.
I fill my plate with veg for almost every meal that way I feel full and satisfied. First week back on plan and I lost 7 1/2 lbs and it looks like this week I've lost 1lb. this week I've not been well so I've not been eating as much fruit and veg. So next week I'll be back using a lot of fruit and veg and hopefully I'll get a higher loss.

Contains pectin, which assists in the formation of jellies,
Contains little or no fat and protein,
Contains small amounts of carotene (vitamin A) and vitamin b-complex...

Back