How much lost in how long?

pizzle84

I will do this!!!
For people who have lost 3 stone plus how long did it take you? ans did that involve alot of exercise?

i have losr 3 stone 1 lb in 18 weeks and did very little excersize :)

I got my 3 stone award in 12 weeks, however I do go swimming 4 times a week. I stick to mainly red days (sometimes EE at weekends). I think I have lost it quite quickly but I have got a lot to lose...

i have lost 3 stones 9 and not forgetting that all important 1/2 lb since 15th june (09) and i exercise a little everyday, 30 to 45 minutes, im currently doing my gold body magic award which keeps me going too,
its fantastic to see the weight lose journeys we are all taking :) keep it up everyone

first time i went to sw i lost 2st 7lbs in 12 weeks, that included a week all inclusive in ibiza where i put on 4lb!
i didnt really exercise more than the usual walk to and from work but id being doing that anyway so it wasnt extra x

I have lost 3stone 1lbs in 24 weeks..... Although it only took me around 13 weeks to loose 2.5 stone i spent the next 8 weeks being off plan and in the mean time putting on 4.5lbs my first week back on plan i lost 5lbs :) I do relativley no excersise apart from the odd occassion when i go to a yoga class and then a burlesque class.... Also the way i usually do the plan relativley syn free and go out one night a week most weeks.... i am not 'saving' my syns just the food i eat doesnt usually contain any syns

8.5 pounds in 8 weeks xxx

LOST 6ST 13.5LBS IN 24 WEEKS ..ABSOLUTELY NO EXERCISE YET I'M KEEPING THAT FOR WHEN I NEED A EXTRA BOOST(WELL THATS MY EXCUSE ANYWAY) NOT SURE ABOUT 3ST BUT DID MY CLUB 10 IN 13WEEKS WHICH WAS 4ST 2LB....WAS TOLD MEN LOSE IT A LOT QUICKER THAN WOMEN AND I SUPPOSE CAUSE I'VE GOT 4 TONNE TO LOSE MINE IS COMING OFF QUICKER...ps sorry about caps didn't realise till i'd type it all out...and didn't want to break my no exercise regime by retyping it

Back