How much lost??

pizzle84

I will do this!!!
If people dont mind saying how much have you lost on slimfast in total (how long) and weekly???

2 weeks completed this morning and lost 8lb first week and 5.5lbs this week. X

Hi I'll be starting my 6th week tomorrow and I've lost 1 stone 3lb so far, another 2 stone to go but I'm finding slim fast really easy to stick to :) x

sounds good :)

Just bec that's amazing! Well done guys and seems we are all doing well on the sf! I too find it easy to stick to x

I find it quite easy to helped by te fact you can fit crisps n chocolate in ! (Although i know fruit is better) ha ha !

My first weigh in tomorrow but I can feel a loss already :)

The slower it comes off the more likely it is to stay off! X

I hope so! This is the lightest I have been in years and years! I can't believe it! I'm so proud of myself for sticking to it, sf just seems to have fitted In so easy lol! X

I've lost 4.5lbs in 2 weeks although it was 5lbs two days ago! My Sister and Mum have been doing it for same amount of time and they have lost 11.5lbs and 9.5lbs respectively.

You're doing great Beth, don't be disheartened if your family are losing more :)

It will come off it all depends on how much weight you have to loose, height, beginning weight etc as to how much you loose but keep at it you have done well xxx

It will come off it all depends on how much weight you have to loose, height, beginning weight etc as to how much you loose but keep at it you have done well xxx

You're doing great Beth, don't be disheartened if your family are losing more :)

Thanks everyone :) I guess so yes! 19 days and 5lbs to lose until my target for holiday. Can step up exercise after my final exam of the year today so might go swimming this week. I also fancy playing a bit of badminton too! :p

Back