• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

How much Philadelphia xtra light for H/E.A?!

Hi, i absoloutley love philadelphia cheese, i use the extra light one, i count it as a HE which I am guessing is okay?:confused:, but I actually don't know how much I am allowed to have, does anybody know? :)

I have been using A LOT of sweet chilli sauce and found out it is 1 1/2 syns per tbls:sign0007: So I'm in the middle of finding out the correct values and amounts for things I have been too relaxed with!!!!!
Thank you!
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Spam Hunter
Are you registered with lifeline online? You can get all the weights and measurements on there and all the Syn values. Sorry, I can't look at the moment as I haven't got the password
Ohhh thats weird I was just looking for this.
I can see Philadelphia on the on line syns is 2 syns for 28g but I can't see it as a HE. I'm going to guess at 42g for the low fat version as that seems to be the norm for lower fat cheeses. I wonder it it isn't listed as it doesn't have enough calcium or something??

Spam Hunter
Just had a good look round the site and it's not mentioned at all in the HE section. Maybe it isn't one?!
thank you ladies for your help, i am going to ask in class tommorow, and if its syns, i'll switch to laughing cow i guess hehe
Ok girlies I looked it up on the slimming world site (am on online member as well)and you can use soft cheese as an HE A as follows:

Full fat soft cheese 42g
Med fat soft cheese 57g
Low fat soft cheese 85g

So if you have the extra light that is 85g. woo hoo, I am going to get some now that I realise I get that much!

Nanny Jax

getting back on track
Tesco and asda do their own brand tubs and they are flavoured IE; garlic and herb, as long as you choose low fat you can have 85g of them too!
Never ever buy the Sainsburys extra extra extra low fat soft cheese. :jelous: Yuk.
philiadelphia goes lovely with pasta for a green day- nice eaten cold/hot - i have it alot for work - nice n convenient. Pasta, sweetcorn, spring onion, a meat if want and philidelphia (garlic and herb is gorgeous). You can add any salad/veg you want. x
oh bugger this is the second time this has happened to me today where i think things are free or a HE and they are not lol :) do you know the syn value stephie? x

needs to focus!!!!
on a green your allowed the following as a HEB

42g - normal philadelphia
57g - light philadelphia
85g - extra light philadelphia

normal per 28g is 3 1/2 syns
light per 28g is 2 syns
extra light per 28g is 1 1/2 syns
thats fab thank you :)
stephie wouldn't it be a HEA not HEB? X