How much protein, fat and carbs if on 3 pack and a meal

maryj50

If I am on three packs and a meal how much fat, carbs and protein should I be aiming for? Just started using myfitnesspal and wondering what the totals should look like?

maryj50 said:
If I am on three packs and a meal how much fat, carbs and protein should I be aiming for? Just started using myfitnesspal and wondering what the totals should look like?

Your carbs should be around 65g, altho if you are following the guidelines set by s&s then it's not a problem :)

I usually aim for 70g of protein as a minimum. I generally try for 60g of carbs but as long as I don't go over 70g I'm fine with that.

Thanks - am sticking to the guidelines but have some exante packs to use up and wondering if I could mix them or if I would have to stick to a full day on Exante as not too keen to do that now I have discovered slim and save!

maryj50 said:
Thanks - am sticking to the guidelines but have some exante packs to use up and wondering if I could mix them or if I would have to stick to a full day on Exante as not too keen to do that now I have discovered slim and save!

I think alot of people have said that if you've got packs for another plan, then it's best to do a full day as they have different nutrient levels :)

Yes, that is what I thought so will just have to try a day about until they are used up!!!

I would set your calories to 650, carbs to 60g (I stick below this) and protein to at least 50g.

Back