How much water to do you have every day?

Pampered

Now be honest!

I used to have 2.5 to 3 litres every day. I buy sparkling water (can't abide plain flat water) in bulk from Costco, and find myself buying 10 or so a month,which have 24 in each. I've been increasing it this last week, and have 2.5 litres at work (5 bottles), and then have almost 2 litres at home, from a 2 litre bottle. I am enjoying it, and when I've gone half an hour or so without having any, I feel thirsty! lol

I do also find that drinking the sparkling mineral water fills me up when my tummy rumbles for food. lol

Before this diet I used to drink 2 coffees and 1 glass of soft drink a day...so now I feel like I'm drowning..........!
hugs xx

The more you drink the more you shrink lol !
I have had over 3 ltr every day this week x

I have a minimum of 4l. But work on the basis that when eating normally I'd have at least 2l & I'm tall. On LL they advise 4l a day, not sure why it's different.

I aim for 3 litres a day. I have developed a taste for a horribly expensive sparkling water - am trying to drink it only at work and drink tap water at home. I think 3 litres is easy if you start early.

I aim for 3 litres a day. I have developed a taste for a horribly expensive sparkling water - am trying to drink it only at work and drink tap water at home. I think 3 litres is easy if you start early.

I agree! I struggle on weekends when I wake up later, and have less time to drink! lol

I have around 3ltr's a day, my CDC advised me that anything from 2.5ltrs to 3 is good xx

I drank on average 2-3 litres a day of water, before I started CD. I now drink around 4 litres of water and still have peppermint tea and the odd black coffee.

Back