Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

How much water

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by kirsty7kids, 22 April 2007 Social URL.

1. kirsty7kids

kirsty7kids Full Member

Hi all
    How much water are we meant to have for the last 2 days i have been having my cambridge shakes + 4 litres of water.
    I find it really hard to drink all of this water so could i get away with drinking a little less
    thankyou
    love kirsty

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. minime

minime Gold Member

Its been said the more you drink the more you shrink, therefore drinking less can lead to smaller weightlosses. Have you tried the Perfectly Clear strawberry & kiwi sparkling water, this might help you get the water down a bit easier.

4. Misdee

Misdee Silver Member

i am also struggling getting the water down. i am going to try the water flavours next week, see if that helps.

does anyone know if the water has to be liquid? ie, can i make some ice slush? in my mind i am saying yes thats fine, but just want to double check.

5. kirsty7kids

kirsty7kids Full Member

Hi
    thankyou for replying,i have tryed these but it didnt make much difference.
    I think its also the fact that i have to go to wee so much,i have a weak bladder as it is after having 7 children so this is really bad the amount of wees i have to have a day.
    I weigh myself every morning and since i started drinking 4 litres i have only lost 1lbs,whereas before i was losing 4lbs in 2 days.
    love kirsty

6. Meneither

Meneither The Me Is Back.........

Start Weight:
    23st0lb
    Current Weight:
    22st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    16st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(2.8%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I believe the recomended amount is at least 2.5 litres in addition to the water you use to make up your shakes,
    As someone who never drank water i have found room straight from the tap and leave for about 10 mins then sip im drinking about 4.5 litres a day without trying.

7. MissPiggyFi

MissPiggyFi somebody shrink me

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet USA

Of course you can!! Water is water!! As long as you manage 4+ litres I'm sure some ice is fine x

8. Meneither

Meneither The Me Is Back.........

Start Weight:
    23st0lb
    Current Weight:
    22st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    16st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(2.8%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Throw the scales away...............

9. Misdee

Misdee Silver Member

some ice? i emant the whole lot iced lol.

mmmmmmmm ice.

10. Misdee

Misdee Silver Member

yes throw them away! says me who went on them this morning :rolleyes:

11. kirsty7kids

kirsty7kids Full Member

Thankyou all for replying,will keep up the good work
    and will weigh tommorrow as that will be a week that i have been on ss then i will keep them away
    good luck to all of you
    love kirsty

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.