• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

How much water

Its been said the more you drink the more you shrink, therefore drinking less can lead to smaller weightlosses. Have you tried the Perfectly Clear strawberry & kiwi sparkling water, this might help you get the water down a bit easier.

Misdee

Silver Member
i am also struggling getting the water down. i am going to try the water flavours next week, see if that helps.

does anyone know if the water has to be liquid? ie, can i make some ice slush? in my mind i am saying yes thats fine, but just want to double check.

Its been said the more you drink the more you shrink, therefore drinking less can lead to smaller weightlosses. Have you tried the Perfectly Clear strawberry & kiwi sparkling water, this might help you get the water down a bit easier.
Hi
thankyou for replying,i have tryed these but it didnt make much difference.
I think its also the fact that i have to go to wee so much,i have a weak bladder as it is after having 7 children so this is really bad the amount of wees i have to have a day.
I weigh myself every morning and since i started drinking 4 litres i have only lost 1lbs,whereas before i was losing 4lbs in 2 days.
love kirsty

Meneither

The Me Is Back.........
Hi all
How much water are we meant to have for the last 2 days i have been having my cambridge shakes + 4 litres of water.
I find it really hard to drink all of this water so could i get away with drinking a little less
thankyou
love kirsty
I believe the recomended amount is at least 2.5 litres in addition to the water you use to make up your shakes,
As someone who never drank water i have found room straight from the tap and leave for about 10 mins then sip im drinking about 4.5 litres a day without trying.

MissPiggyFi

somebody shrink me
i am also struggling getting the water down. i am going to try the water flavours next week, see if that helps.

does anyone know if the water has to be liquid? ie, can i make some ice slush? in my mind i am saying yes thats fine, but just want to double check.

Of course you can!! Water is water!! As long as you manage 4+ litres I'm sure some ice is fine x

Thankyou all for replying,will keep up the good work
and will weigh tommorrow as that will be a week that i have been on ss then i will keep them away
good luck to all of you
love kirsty