Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

HOW MUCH WATER

Discussion in 'Weight Loss Diaries' started by FeelingFat, 22 February 2008 Social URL.

1. FeelingFat

FeelingFat Silver Member

Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Can anyone let me know how much water I should drink to flush through - I currently drink about 2l a day and I am on slimfast.

Thanks

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. canireallydothis!!

canireallydothis!! Gold Member

Diet:
    Cambridge!
    Im not sure on slimfast, are there any guidlines and the backs of the tins???

On CD I used to have a min of four litres but slim fast is totally different diet. I now aim for one and a half to 2 litres per day eating a normal diet x

4. FeelingFat

FeelingFat Silver Member

Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I would think that I am drinking enough then - perhaps too much as I also have coffee throughout the day.
    Thanks for your advise.

5. Sattsy

Sattsy Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st8lb
    Current Weight:
    12st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(6.84%)
    Diet:
    Slimfast
    Hey I think I read somewhere on Slimfast we should drink at least 2L per day....cant remember where I read it though

[​IMG]

6. FeelingFat

FeelingFat Silver Member

Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thanks Sattsy

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.