How much weight did you lose in first 7wks?

ticktock

Hi everyone,

day 1 today :) I am going to Ibiza in 7wks and 3 days! (2wks all inc. :eek: will worry about that bit later!)

Just wondering how much you lost in your first 7wks? not to compare or compete, we all lose different and I am a slow loser due to pcos. Just out of interest really.

I hit 7 weeks this Tuesday and have lost 34.5lbs

Wow, 2 1/2 stone in 7 wks! thats amazing, well done!

I lost 39lbs in my first 7 weeks xx

Wow Nefertari, thats amazing! I will be happy with half that! xx

I think if you've got a lot to lose and you stick to this 100% you can expect amazing losses. I don't have a huge amount to lose but in 7 weeks I've lost 1stone 13lbs. Good luck! xx

Rach...almost 2stone when you started with bmi in the 20's?! how on earth?!! This fills me with hope! day 2 and feel soooo motivated, thanks for your responses they have really helped! except for stella who has left me in suspense!! come on Stella you lost.....??? how much!? xx

Rach...almost 2stone when you started with bmi in the 20's?! how on earth?!! This fills me with hope! day 2 and feel soooo motivated, thanks for your responses they have really helped! except for stella who has left me in suspense!! come on Stella you lost.....??? how much!? xx

My thoughts exactly! Don't worry... you'll definitely get good results xx

I started after Christmas and started at 18st and lost 4 stone in 12 weeks.
I lost the first 2 in a month.

Is it possible to lose 1 stone 10/11 lbs in just under 4 weeks, first time starter again, there's always a big loss in your first week?!
xxx

Thats great jujuberry, bet you feel completely different, 4 stone is a huge loss! Last time I did sns I lost 13lb in 3 wks...not much chance of me losing 2 stone in a month, I can always hope though!! x

Back