• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

how much weight do u think..

xKimmiex

Silver Member

GaynorEm

Proper Little Madam
In 5 weeks...I reckon 21lbs is just doable...but whatever you loose you will be looking and feeling so much better.
I am going away in 4 weeks and am aiming for 14lbs.

Good luck honey x x

xKimmiex

Silver Member
so 3stone before june. i seem some gorjuss stuff in asda i want lol =[

unreal83

Want to be a yummy mummy!
S: 13st10lb C: 13st10lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 33 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Hey Kimmie!!

There is a fabulous spreadsheet that someone made, have a look under the stickies on the graph and spreadsheet post.

Read it all the way through because u dont want the first one posted you want the second one because it is modified to show how long it should take you to reach your target.

Have a look - if u cant find it i will find it and post it for you - its a brilliant spreadsheet!

xKimmiex

Silver Member
becky, no im not im doing aamw, just having chicken salad for tea and my shakes, i know if i come off i wont get back on.
unreal iv got the first one, cant find 2nd one!=[ can u post it x

unreal83

its the 6th post on that thread posted by SteveM

xKimmiex

Silver Member
thanks hunnie, just downloading the software cause im on laptop.

i want to look howt lol

unreal83

Im sure you willlllll!!

Hows your little baby tonight did you manage to get something for her congestion!?

xKimmiex

Silver Member
shes okay shes asleep lol, yeh i got some drop things u put on her blanket. smells nice lol

LoveIt

Me on the right! x
Oooh good graph thanks Unreal.
Kimmie - glad your lil cutie is getting better... and hunni you already look hot! You've done so well in such a short time already! You rock! xx