how much weight do you ....

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by tara40, 6 October 2008 Social URL.

1. tara40

tara40 Loves Norman Reedus

Start Weight:
    15st10lb
    Current Weight:
    13st9.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0.5lb(12.95%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    weight more in the evening to the morning?

i weighed myself last night and it said that i had only lost a couple of pounds this week and then i weighed myself this morning and it said that i had lost 8 pounds.:confused:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Anna_B

Anna_B Silver Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers Points
    I'm not sure as I only weigh myself first thing in the morning when I've just got up, naked, so it's always consistent. Weighing at different times of day just gives a false idea of how you are really doing. I'd suggest you pick a time of day & only weigh yourself then :)

4. lydia150970

lydia150970 Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    SW
    I regularly weigh anything from 2-5lbs more at night than I do in the mornings.

5. tara40

Start Weight:
    15st10lb
    Current Weight:
    13st9.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0.5lb(12.95%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    thats what i am dreading as my WI is at 5.45 so it is an evening weigh in. shall be extra careful tomorrow

6. Marie_D

Marie_D Gold Member

I am a scales addict :eek: and I weigh in most nights and mornings (naked! for a more realistic result, lol) and the night time weigh ins are usually about 1lb heavier than my weigh in the following morning. It can vary from half a pound either way, but usually 1lb is about right.

I will however not be doing that this week - I promise! I will not get on my scales this week - or at least I will try not to :rolleyes:

7. Karenlou

Karenlou Gold Member

We've got that in writing now Marie ;)

8. Marie_D

Marie_D Gold Member

Oh dammit...how do I delete a post!? Anyone?!! Hahaha!

9. smilerjen

smilerjen Has the power of the horn

Start Weight:
    16st6lb
    Current Weight:
    16st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    I cant believe how addictive weighing youself is!! I never used to weigh myself and now I am popping on the scales a couple of times aday! lol!! I am going to try not to weigh myself this week too tho!!

10. caws

caws Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st12lb
    Current Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3lb(7.66%)
    Diet:
    Healthy eating-ish
    I weigh myself quite often but don't worry about what the scales say - at night I can weigh nearly half a stone more than the following morning. I keep a record once a week at the same time, all the other times I almost do it for fun !! How sad.

The problems can start when you get in a bad mood because your weight has fluctuated.

11. tara40

Start Weight:
    15st10lb
    Current Weight:
    13st9.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0.5lb(12.95%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    the problem is, is that i get weighed in the evening at 5.45, so i dont want to be 1/2 stone heavier :(

12. Marie_D

Marie_D Gold Member

My weigh in is at 5.45 in the evening too, but so long as you're weighing in at the same time every week then it won't make a difference to how much you're losing every week. Ok, so in the evening you might be a couple of lbs heavier than you were in the morning, but that will be same for every week, so if you've lost 2lb in the morning then you'll still have lost the same 2lb in the evening, it'll just show a couple of lbs heavier. See what I mean???

On weigh day, I make sure I eat/drink the same sort of thing every week and I even wear the same clothes to my weigh in every week (sad, I know) - so I know that although my weigh in is a couple of lbs heavier than it would be in the morning, it's still showing an accurate loss.

;)

13. tara40

Start Weight:
    15st10lb
    Current Weight:
    13st9.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0.5lb(12.95%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    change of subject here, how do you put a line through your words.

14. Karenlou

Karenlou Gold Member

if you look at the icons at the top right when you reply to thread, you will see one with a letter S with a line through it - it looks like this [strike]S[/strike]

You highlight the text that you want a line through and then you click on the icon [strike]and it makes it look like this[/strike]

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.