how much weight have people lost within a month of lipotrim?.

lipotrimhereicome

hello all,new on the lipotrim diet. how much weight has people lost in a month on this diet?.x

I have lost 22.5lbs - that was my first month though - you will always lose more the first month.

They say average 1st a month for ladies ... :)

Im on week 4 now and i've lost 20lbs so far. Hopefully i will lose more next week. xx

hi hun i lost 29lb but i do have a lot to loose....everyones different, good luck x x

I'm the same as Sparkle, I lost 29lbs in the first 4 weeks. I have a lot of weight to lose though and you've got to remember everybody's different! Your first week is usually big and then it regulates a bit more. Good luck!

Like the other ladies say hun, I really do think it depends on the individual and how much weight they have to lose. I have my week 4 weigh in tomorrow (so will let you know ;)) But, so far I have lost 17lbs. Any loss is great & to be honest, you wont lose fat on any other diet, the way you do on this one! Good luck hun & keep us updated. :) xx

hi good luck ive lost 14lbs in 3weeks i love it x

In my first month I lost 20 pounds
(lost my first stone on the third week of this month)

Second month I lost 12 pounds
(Lost my second stone on the third week of that month)

Third month I lost 13 pounds
(Lost my third stone on the third week of that month)

hi, i lost 16lb in 3 weeks 4 week wi on friday. never done this on any other diet.

Hi

28lbs in first month, currently in the second month.
I love LT, it suits me........someone called me skinny today!!! A little exagerated but made me feel good!

Hi and welcome to LT - I lost 22lbs in 4 weeks and by week 5 weigh in have lost 2 stone exactly since i started. Love the amount of weight you can lose on LT. Good luck with your journey - you can do it! x

I lost 22lbs in my 1st month. Now on week 5 so fingers crossed for another good month!

today is the hardest,i feel sooooooooo hungry, i lost 4 lb already, can't believe it, i was sooo happy, lets hope i can get down enough for me not to be too scared to try for a baby again, last time it was an ectopic(lost my baby 6 weeks and 3 days into pregnancy), i was told the weight didn't help as the fat doesn't allow the organs etc to be how they should be,they all squash up so i'm gonna try and do everything in my power to be a mummy one day, i got to do it. everytime i wanna give in i look at my baby scan pics and so far the hunger pangs just vanish the minute i look at the baby in my tube, torture i know but its working. partners not being supportive at the moment, think hes worried as my weight drops i'll stray lol,who knows lol. fingers crossed i can do this, i have to, i want a family one day(i'm 27 and only concieved once and thats what happend), the only reason i did concieve i think is because i lost a stone,when i found out i was preggers i ate like a pig, no excuse now though lol.x

i lost 32.5 pound in 4 weeks

Back