Extra Easy How much weight have you lost

Just wondering how much weight you have lost doing EE?
I have been on this plan for 3 weeks and have lost 7 lbs but I am wondering whether I will lose more with red/green, as last week I lost 0.5lbs.

Hi
I'm on extra easy and have lost 11 lbs so far and have been doing it for 5 weeks.

I am finding it easy although I would have liked to have lost a bit more than I have done so far.

I've lost 2 stone 12.5 in 9 weeks doing ee and I only did 2 red days in that time

I've been at slimming world for 21 weeks this week and have lost 25 1/2 pound so far (that's with two gains due to holiday too)
I think the average is 1-2 a week so I think I've been doing ok.
I have heard that green days seem to get better losses but I've just been sticking to EE as it works differently for everyone. Try a week on red and a week on green n see which works best for you.

Please have a look around - there are loads of threads answering this question with lots of different opinions.

My personal opinion is that you will lose most weight on the plan that you can stick to. I lost most of my weight pretty quickly (nearly 5.5 stone in 9 months) mostly doing EE. Some people prefer red, some prefer green. However for me, I might (or might not) lose quicker on red but I'd never stick to it so in the longer term (or even medium term) it wouldn't work.

All of you seem to be having fairly good losses though so I'd stick with it for now. Whatever you decide though, good luck.

Gail x

I have lost just over 4stone since joining in May this year and I use Ee mostly, I love my meat!

I joined in Jan and lost 2 stone then left in March. I rejoined in August and have lost 2 stone again (I put it back on over the summer) I do all EE and lose over a stone a month with it and have great losses as long as I stick to it and dont give up when the countdown ends!

Hi I follow the red and green days and have had good results so far. I agree with the theory that you follow whatever plan you can maintain and a loss is a loss better than doing a plan that you cannot stick too. Some people find the red and green days too stricy so if you can stick with the ee plan it's less restrictive. Good luck with whatever you choose.

Hi Babycham12
I am finding the weight loss very slow on EE. I have previously lost 2 stone, twice, on Weight Watchers (with masses of weight loss in the first few weeks). I keep it off for a couple of years and then it goes back on. This is my first time on SW and I like SW because I am eating lots and lots and am never hungry. I don't care that the weight loss is slow - this is a plan that I can stick to forever! Stick with it because the weight is going to stay off this time........................forever! x

Hi Babycham12
I am finding the weight loss very slow on EE. I have previously lost 2 stone, twice, on Weight Watchers (with masses of weight loss in the first few weeks). I keep it off for a couple of years and then it goes back on. This is my first time on SW and I like SW because I am eating lots and lots and am never hungry. I don't care that the weight loss is slow - this is a plan that I can stick to forever! Stick with it because the weight is going to stay off this time........................forever! x
Nice positive attitude.:)

Ive been doing EE for a year now and ive lost 55lbs on it and im basically a stone away from target. Yes the losses have slowed WAY down but thats what i expect when i get closer. I averaged 1-2lbs a week but i tried to think of it as it didnt go on overnight so i shouldnt expect the weight to just fall off me...especially when im still getting to eat meals like steak and SW chips lol! I would find red and green too difficult and fussy (tho i know many ppl swear by it) and i found Extra Easy fitted in so well with my family life and my daughter can eat most of the meals i eat. xxx

ffynnon said:
i lost 43 pounds in 16 weeks doing extra easy

That's brilliant!! Well done!

Back