How much weight loss by christmas???

latebloomer

Hi all, I started the propoints plan and lost 4lb week one. My start weight is 16st 5.5lbs :cry:so I am currently 16st 1.5lb. There is now 15 weeks until christmas and I would like to be below 14 stone by then - do you think this is realistic? Thanks for reading xxx:wave_cry:

i would be happy with 1lb per week, you will probably do more than that but if you set realistic mini goals you will achieve them sooner and move onto the next. 16lbs off for xmas and you would be down 1.5 stone!!! thats more than amaxing!!

That would work out around 2lbs loss each week which is doable I would say! I tend to lose only 1lb a week if I slack a little on my tracking, but as long as you track properly you should manage that! :)

latebloomer said:
Thanks guys - I will keep plodding on and see how I get on xoxo

Oooh I'm 16st and below 14 would be great by xmas, let's challenge one another as we are similar weights! ; ) may keep us going!

I'm aiming to lose between 0.5 and 1lb a week and that will get my down to my goal,i think that was my problem in the past i wanted all my weight away like yesterday,then my leader gave us the talk about setting small goals and with x-mas coming up it seemed like i could achieve the weight loss i wanted in that time,best of luck with your weight loss :D

Hello

I too have set my goal for Christmas, I want to loose 2 stone (12st to 10st), so that should be about 2 lbs a week. That's do-able right?

Good luck everyone!

Shelly that sounds great - would def be up for that!!! Elly why dont you join in too? When is your weigh in days??? Mine is tomorrow so I will keep you updated on loss :) vmccrose - thanks and gd luck with getting to goal - I have a long way to go to get there! xx

ok girlies - sounds like a good bit of motivation for us all! :) Cant wait to hear how u all do. Kimboowee - welcome aboard xx

Hey , I was same start weight as u... I've lost 23lbs so far with ww (roughly 1lbs per week) but I never used to exercise. If u keep ur diet varied and exercise I believe 2lbs per week is achievable

good luck xx

Rachel - thank you, sounds like good advice and congrats on ur weight loss so far - thats fantastic - do you feel v different?xx

Shellie - have you had ur weigh in yet?

vmc - gd luck tomorrow.

I lost 3 and a half pounds.....woo hoo!!! :)

I feel so different and ppl keep telling me how well I look, the biggest difference for me is the energy before I slept about 10 hrs per day and was ALWAYS tired now in buzzing with energy and feel great,

Now I kickstarted my weight loss again this week and I'm exercising every day , drinking 2 ltrs water religiously and keeping my diet varied,

My WI is tomorrow so hopefully goes well. I heard about the wendy option top (specific way to distribute my weekly allowance) goin to try that for a week it's meant to help u loose more

Xxx

latebloomer said:
Rachel - thank you, sounds like good advice and congrats on ur weight loss so far - thats fantastic - do you feel v different?xx

Shellie - have you had ur weigh in yet?

vmc - gd luck tomorrow.

I lost 3 and a half pounds.....woo hoo!!! :)

Weighed in this morning: 3lbs lost!! Really happy with that!

Back