How much weight loss on WW

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by dyingtobeslim, 4 June 2007 Social URL.

Post New ThreadFind New
  1. dyingtobeslim

dyingtobeslim Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hi everyone, I am one of thos that lurk around, once in a while I shout for "help" I too have struggled with CD and have seriously thought about starting WW. I am going to New York on the 28th August roughly how much weight could I hope to lose on WW, by sticking to my points as well as running 3 times per week and pilates 2 times per week?

Would appreciate all replies. Also how many points are there in a Mullerlight yoghurt.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. raudi

raudi One Last Time.......

Start Weight:
    20st1lb
    Current Weight:
    15st9lb
    Lost(%):
    4st6lb(22.06%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi dyingtobeslim !

I'm doing core so i have 21 points a week asnd on my plasn the muller lights are free...

I also run 3 - 4 times a week but i have a huge amount to lose... to date i have lost 11lbs in 6 weeks....

I'm sure the others who do points will be along soon to reply

4. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hi there

It depends on a lot of things, how much you have to lose etc. WW say the average loss is 2lbs per week so you could certainly shift maybe 1.5 stone by then. Its really hard to say tho but its a great way to lose weight

Good luck :)

5. Marie_D

Marie_D Gold Member

I think mullerlights are 1.5 points. As for the weight loss, it's so different for different people that it's hard to say how much you'd lose. Like Starlight says, the average is 2lb per week, but if you don't have a lot to lose then it could be a bit slower than that...who knows. It's certainly a brilliant diet when it's followed properly, you only have to see Starlights diary to see that.

Good luck with whatever you decide to do! x

6. dyingtobeslim

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Thanks

:)Hi Guys, thank you for your kind replies. Starlight, I am going to check out your diary for motivation. Rachel, I see you're doing the Race for Life, I am too. I am running at Epsom racecourse on the 1st July. I am actually in SA at the moment and flying to the UK tomorrow for 6 weeks, I started running in January with an organisation here called Run/Walk For Life, I have really enjoyed it and can now comfortably run 4km, I am increasing by 1km next week. I have spent the past 5 months starting and stopping CD, on for 2 days, get really hungry then binge until the next week etc.....and I don't think it has done me any favours, I have looked at the WW website and have ordered some cookery books, a pedometer and a journal, I think I will follow the CORE if you say the muller lights yoghurts are free. I am going to New York on the 5th September and would like to lose 1 stone by then. I need to lose 2stone in total. CORE sounds more straight forward, Rachel, had you tried counting points before?

I do I add one of those love ticker things that you guys are so proudly sporting.

Anyway, I hope the weather in England is much nicer that Cape Town, it is cold and windy here.:)

7. dyingtobeslim

Diet:
    Cambridge
    That was meant to read lovely sticker:)

8. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
  9. chum_chums

chum_chums Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    I have lost just over a stone on ww. Been doing it for two months. Right now i'm just trying to lost my last stone.

10. raudi

raudi One Last Time.......

Start Weight:
    20st1lb
    Current Weight:
    15st9lb
    Lost(%):
    4st6lb(22.06%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi!!!

No i must admit i haven't tried points..... Looking forward to Race for Life in July then in August doing a 10k :) think i've lost the plot! I can currently walk/run 5k in a fairly good time, upping the training this week

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.