How much weight...

It's hard to say as it varies from person to person, but WW say that a healthy weekly loss is 0.5lb to 2lbs. Those with more weight to lose do tend to have bigger losses than those who don't have as much to lose. For me, in 12 weeks I lost 1 stone 6lbs.

Interesting question.. I'd go for 2lbs a week so 24lbs, u might lose more though! The first week I started I lost 7lbs

I've averaged 10lb a month for the 7 months that I've been doing it.

I wouldn't be obsessed with the numbers. I would concentrate on changing your lifestyle and see how your body changes.

Speed of weight loss depends in how you stick to plan, how much exercise you do. The type of foods you eat.

But as an example. I lost 3 stone in 6 months. The 4th stone took 3 months to shift ad I haven't lost anything in 2 months. But in the last two months I have not lost weight I have lost 1 dress size.

yeh thats hard to say, me and my best friend started WW 13 weeks ago! we both weigh different im bigger.. and in the 12 weigh ins i have lost 20.5lb and my friend has lost 15lb some weeks i have only been losing 1lb so it really does depend!
but WW isnt about a fast lose its about lifestyle change and making WW apart of ur life not just to lose weight but to b more active and think more about what ur eating but still bein able to eat all the things u love!

are u doing WW from home do u no how many points ur on and things
xxx

Back