How much weight??!!!!

gibb1992

Hi all!! I'm on my first week at ww! And so far I'm loving it!! I'm weigh on at 12:13lb :( and I'm going away in feb and may :0 hoping to get 1stone off before feb and then Maybe and stone and half from feb to may!! Is this possible??? I really hope so!! How long did it take u to loose a stone? Thanks xx

I think it all comes down to the individual sorry. Some people are really fast losers and others despite being really saintly lose much more slowly. Just do your best and keep everything crossed I guess. Good luck anyway and remember as long as its off.... thats what counts!:fingerscrossed:

I think it all comes down to the individual sorry. Some people are really fast losers and others despite being really saintly lose much more slowly. Just do your best and keep everything crossed I guess. Good luck anyway and remember as long as its off.... thats what counts!:fingerscrossed:

Thank you.... Yep I guess everyone is different I'm hoping for 2lb a week :/ probably not gonna happen but I'm gonna give it my best shot! Not gonna beat myself up if I don't but I like Gavin a goal in mind as it gives me something to work towards and to keep me on track xxx

Everyone is different, I managed to loose 3 stone from January - July once but I was really serious when dieting. Maybe a little too serious...I ended up putting it all back on and went back to weight watchers and lost a further 2.5 stone. I am yo-yo dieter...wish I was not!

Everyone is different, I managed to loose 3 stone from January - July once but I was really serious when dieting. Maybe a little too serious...I ended up putting it all back on and went back to weight watchers and lost a further 2.5 stone. I am yo-yo dieter...wish I was not!

Wow well done on the weight loss!!
I'm a bit of a yoyo dieter myself but when I come off my fan diets I always seem to gain more weight then what I started with :( no more fab diets for me this year in gonna get down to 11st !! Xx

Wow well done on the weight loss!!
I'm a bit of a yoyo dieter myself but when I come off my fan diets I always seem to gain more weight then what I started with :( no more fab diets for me this year in gonna get down to 11st !! Xx

Thanks, I am sure you will. That used to happen to me, but now, I seem to know when I should loose weight and because I have done Weight watchers for so long I know the basics to maintain or loose a little (even if I am not seriously on a diet). I highly suggest that you have mini goals. I find this helps me a lot and stops me from getting depressed when I have only lost 1lb or less or maintained.

I wish I could loose it quickly, but I know deep down that losing it slowly is healthier in the long term. I'm not just going to focus on the scales but going to focus on the tape measure too as it's the inch loss that gets you into the smaller size dress xx

The best range of weight loss per week I have seen written that seems sensible is between 0.5 pound and 2.5 pounds per week, any more per week is supposed to be to fast and could mean you will put it back on more quickly once you stop the diet. Mine has renaged so far from 4lbs to 1lb per week in the last two months, unfortunately managed to gain 2.5 lbs over christmas /new year.

Well weighed in early couldn't help myself and had a 4lb loss after 3 days!! So happy now at 12:09!!! And I weighed with shoes on witch I normally don't but I had boots on an couldn't be bothered to take them off lazy lol!
So happy!!
Now gonna weight to Wednesday when I'm ment to get weighed and see if I've lost anymore :) xxx

Back