1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

How much

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weight Loss Diary' started by rachi, 13 June 2011 Social URL.

1. rachi

rachi Member

It's my better halfs birthday in 9 weeks (today) and I have 4 stone to lose to get to goal. Do you think 1st 7lbs is feasible to lose in 9 weeks or do you think I'm setting myself up for a fall? We're planning on going out for a night and I definitely don't want to go out looking like I do at the moment.

I lost 4.5lbs in my first week and then stupidly have sabotaged my weight loss this week. I keep kidding myself that the odd biscuit or three won't count but it does, that is the reason why I am like I am. I really don't know why I do it to myself.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.