How much????

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Rayven, 24 January 2008 Social URL.

1. Rayven

Rayven Addicted to Minimins!

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Current Weight:
    18st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.15%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    How much could someone expect to lose in 7 weeks on ss?? I've been invited to a wedding and am already worrying about what to wear - what will everyone think about the amount of weight i've put on etc. What should i do?????

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Time4ME

Time4ME MUST get a grip

Diet:
    Cambridge
    I'd say basing on 3lbs a week, at least 1.5 stones.... Which is what the guidelines are x

4. Bobbin

Bobbin Needs a flattering photo

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hi, I've only been on SS for 3 weeks, so can't really answer your question, but I know exactly how you feel. There are friends I haven't seen for a while that I really want to catch up with but keep putting off as I don't want them to think about how I look. BUT, I think you should wait until a couple of weeks before and go and find something nice to wear. It doesn't matter what you weigh, make sure you find something that suits your body shape and makes you feel good. You can't change what people think, but they are people that know and care about you at the wedding, and they will be glad that you are there to celebrate their day

5. SoonToBeGorgeous

SoonToBeGorgeous Loving the Cambridge Diet

Diet:
    Cambridge Plan
    I lost 3 stones in my first 7 weeks of Cambridge SSing

6. Deb G

Deb G Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st10lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.56%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    What did you average in the past? I'm averaging about 3.5-4lbs a week over all - so based on that you'd lose about 2 stone. How that equates in inches is another matter though!

7. annie_d

annie_d Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(5.97%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    i was mentally a bit "slowed down" after my low loss this week "soontobegorgeous"...then i saw your loss. WOW! you have spurred me on again. Thanks. 3 stones in 7 weeks. I want that. Now then, where's that water?

8. mustdoit

mustdoit susan

Diet:
    atkins
    cheers x

9. sarahloveswelshcobs

sarahloveswelshcobs Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st1lb
    Current Weight:
    18st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    1st9lb(8.19%)
    Diet:
    low carb, low fat
    what does ssing mean ?

Porgeous likes this.
  10. JayneGreeny

JayneGreeny Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st8.0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st6.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2lb(13.76%)
    Diet:
    shake that weight

I was just thinking the same after reading that 3 stone in 7 weeks is ace. im on my 3rd week now and have lost 18pounds but need to keep going reading that has helped me believe abit now.:cry:

11. Mary Poppins

Mary Poppins Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st8lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5lb
    Lost(%):
    8st3lb(41.97%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    sole source ing

12. CW Consultant

CW Consultant Gold Member

From years of experience average loss for 6 weeks is 2 stones so 7 approximately 2stone 3lbish. We are all different though.

13. tootsie

tootsie Silver Member

Diet:
    LL
    I lost 3stone in 7 weeks!

Time4ME likes this.
  14. Time4ME

Time4ME MUST get a grip

Diet:
    Cambridge
    WOW - excellent well done - & maintaining it as well, even better xxx

15. Rayven

Rayven Addicted to Minimins!

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Current Weight:
    18st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.15%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    WOW!!!

16. ava

ava Silver Member

My first 7 weeks i lost 48lb, so just short of 3.5 stones but that's with week 1+2 which were big losses. It wouldn't be as much as that on an average 7 weeks :)

17. fitter at 51

fitter at 51 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st8lb
    Current Weight:
    10st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st12lb(21.05%)
    Diet:
    maintaining /G.I after L.L.
    I am always amazed how much people lose,as i am a very slow loser despite being fairly active 10,000 steps most days keeping to the 4 packs and 4 lts of water.

My restart was two wks ago with lighter life and i lost 6ibs and 2ib this wk was despondant but am sticking with it to lose the 2 stone i dont do a ticker for this reason but i have to focus on my body and it hates to lose weight always has done only time i lost in the past was cut out all grains except for 3 tbs oat bran am .measure and have 4oz protein x 3 times a day1 portion of fruit a day am and 8oz vegtables lunch and then16oz salad and vegtables with 1tsb oil dressing 2 times a day. I lost 18ibs in 60 days not brilliant.

On that food plan i had lots of energy and no hunger after day 3 and increase the grain to an extra meal pm or lunch this kept me slim for many years but gets in the way of normal living

So i reckon that some of us go so slow it needs constant support and self belief that i feel great,lots of energy,strong motivation at moment and reassurance from others before me thatwere also posting on the slow results but got there in the end..Maria:rolleyes:;)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.