How obviouse...

fairy3853

OK, I admit it, Im a tad thick at times, but this takes the biscuit even for me.

Im not good with steamed veg (carrot, broccoli, cauli, cabbage) unless its covered in very thick onion gravy with lashings of mint sauce, neither sw friendly, so iv been living off salad, which is fine by me cos I love it, but would have still liked to get abit of variety...Hear comes the thick bit.......

I love bubble n squeak with a dash of hendersons relish...Doh..IM having a green day tomorrow. You know whats for lunch now dont you peeps....:rolleyes:

Lol! Also have you tried making your own gravy - I use chicken bovril and thickened it with a bit of smash and sometimesbfry off some onions in frylight it is lovely! All free too! X

I litraly came across the sw gravey yesterday, but it mentioned a beef oxo cube with the smash. Will definately give this a try, just dont have any oxo cubes in at the min

Also been fancying a shepards pie, gunna nick a 1 person oven dish from dads tonight now i know i can do gravey

Onion Gravey, ohhh, now your talking, but I think im doing some thing wrong when I get to the site. I search for onion gravey and nothing happens, nor does it if i click any of the tabs or even search the archive recepies???

just type in gravy - not gravey....
I think the link above should take you directly to it...
H

Thanks hun, just tried the link again and it works fine, must be something with dads laptop, theres a few things on his that dont work.

Oohh my, that looks scrummy, im definately going to be giving that a whirl.
Going to book mark the page as well and have a browse through

Back