How often do you weigh in?

sunnyrae

Silver Member
I weigh myself currantly every week but i havent lost as much as when i weigh myself everyday first thing. I think weighing everyday makes me more conscious of making an effort throughout each day to lose weight.

Sometimes everyday. I like seeing how things are going and it gives you a real understanding of what changes are happening from different things IE period, alcohol etc

You can tell when I'm not eating properly though because I stop jumping on the scales. No news is good news!!!

I weigh weekly on a Monday however sometimes I have a sneaky peek on Friday, if I've lost by then it gives me the continuing motivation to be good and if the scales arnt so kind it gives me a shove to be extra good over the weekend!
I have in the past weighed myself every day it did put me off because if I had stuck to it and the scales didn't reflect that it would encourage me to binge and think sod it! Just remember your weight can fluctuate up and down daily so don't be down hearted or tempted to blow it just because those numbers don't tally with the fact that you have been good x

I annoy myself with the amount of times I weight myself in the day- I feel like I am constantly hopping on and off the scales. I think I am a scales addict! I only count my thursday morning weigh in as the real weight though.

I've been terrible for weighing everyday, I desperately want to get on the scales every morning but I'm going to try and be good and not weight till next Monday :)

Im awful! I weigh everyyy day! I got to a stage where i was doing it once a week but now its the first thing i think about when i wake up!:/

I only record my weight once a week, weighing at around the same time.

I find my weight varies during the days +/- 4 lbs.

If I weight myself in the morning, I know it will show me at least 2lbs lighter than if I weight in the evening before dinner, so I am trying to avoid weighing myself too much as it can be quite misleading.

I weigh myself every morning but I record it on Tuesdays.

Sometimes everyday. I like seeing how things are going and it gives you a real understanding of what changes are happening from different things IE period, alcohol etc

You can tell when I'm not eating properly though because I stop jumping on the scales. No news is good news!!!

Me too, me toooooo! If I've been bad I just ignore the scales altogether! Or get on and look and dismiss it. *hangs head in shame* lol

My scales r sensitive i lose weight every morning even if its 0.3 of a pound. It keeps me going to see numbers going down and down x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I put my scales round my mum's and weigh on a thursday morning now. Was doing the same thing, weighing in every other day. But it was disheartening when the scales were going up and down. I like to just weigh in once a week now.

Back