How on earth does this thing work? I still can't see replies from my posts! Help!

Louey

I must be a complete idiot as I have no idea how to read replies to my posts. Apparently I have lots of unread replies, but where are they? Help !

Louey said:
I must be a complete idiot as I have no idea how to read replies to my posts. Apparently I have lots of unread replies, but where are they? Help !

If you find the button that says subscribed they're all there x

Rkmriddell said:
If you find the button that says subscribed they're all there x

I've never seen this? X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Zest for Life said:
I've never seen this? X

Think it's in te top right of the screen? Or maybe under user cp. it's easy on the app as there's a subscribed tab x

Rkmriddell said:
Think it's in te top right of the screen? Or maybe under user cp. it's easy on the app as there's a subscribed tab x

I only use the app, rarely go on laptop. I think I've seen that I'll check it out. Does it just show what you've looked at? X

Zest for Life said:
I only use the app, rarely go on laptop. I think I've seen that I'll check it out. Does it just show what you've looked at? X

Everything you've replied to automatically gets added to your subscribed threads so they're all in there and will show unread if they've been updates since you last viewed x you can unsubscribe from the arrow button in the right hand corner tho x

Cheers I'll check it out now x

Much easier! X

Back