How to avoid the wrong foods when out.....HELP!

Janeasetler

This is my year!
I'm going out this Saturday, I really didn't wanna go, cos each time I do I end up making the wrong choice.

Please if anyone has tips on how I can avoid wrong foods, let me know, cos I really want to lose something next week.

I have to lose even if it's half a pound but I don't wanna gain. It's taken me 6 months to get back into plan, I can't afford to fall off this wagon now.

Going to an all you can eat Buffet called RED in Milton Keynes.

xxxxxx

hi, ive been to the RED hot in Northampton so there is tons of stuff its just about making the choices u know will be free or low syn
boiled rice,noodles, salad veg dry meats rather than ones in sauce, they do have a great salad and fruit buffet -
I always eat my veg first -weird maybe but I have less room to overeat other stuff then helps that I love veg though lol
have a great time.

I went to red hot in Leeds. I had a salad plate with melon & ham on it that was fab. I also had a plate of prawns and crabsticks. There are pasta stations where you can choose what you want. I had pasta, chicken, spinach and a tomato sauce. There's sushi, rice, grilled chicken, potato rostis and loads of other stuff that you can get!! I was really good for my mains and then I had a couple of mini desserts (which mostly weren't worth it) and still lost 1lb that week.

It's an amazing place. Enjoy yourself.

Thank you for your advise, I did read it before going, I was brill, went for salads and chicken tikka, had lots of plain rice with a little dal and little rogan josh.
Also melons for pudding.......
but then I had 2 small coconut cakes
Apple crumble and custard
1 brownie
NO wine or shots kept with water (that was a first for me)

I did my best lol

xxxx

bouncybikergirl said:
hi, ive been to the RED hot in Northampton so there is tons of stuff its just about making the choices u know will be free or low syn
boiled rice,noodles, salad veg dry meats rather than ones in sauce, they do have a great salad and fruit buffet -
I always eat my veg first -weird maybe but I have less room to overeat other stuff then helps that I love veg though lol
have a great time.

Hi I'm from Northampton and I just wondered what sw group you go to? X

I'm in B'ham, came to Milton Keynes to visit sister and meal out at the Red Hot in Central.

I'm sure we can be friends here :)

xxx

Back