How to balance out calories for each meal?

Ozeck

Hi i was just wondering how you guys balance out your calories for each meal. I am male and in my mid 20's and at the moment i have 3 meals a day and try and get each one around 500 calories and was wondering if this is ok and what does everyone else do? most of the time its more like 300 for breakfast 500 for lunch and 500 for dinner.

i have gone down from nearly 13 stone to just under 10 stone but i don't really have any muscle on me and i don't really want to loose any more weight maybe just tone up so i was wondering how much more calories i should be eating just to stay at this weight and maybe do some weights/exercise to add some muscle?

Im not really losing much weight anymore on these amount of calories but it still is going off really slowly.

ATM for breakfast i am having two eggs (sometimes fried and sometimes scrambled) on brown bread then for lunch i have weetabix with semi skimmed milk and a muller light yoghurt and for the last meal it can be anything from chicken potatoes and veg to chicken noodles or pasta to wraps but its mostly all healthy but like i said its something different every day and its always around 500-700 calories at most.

thank you

I'm currently going for around 350 at breakfast, 350-400 at lunch and 500ish for dinner. It really varies though from day-to-day. Maybe try upping your calories slightly and add in more exercise to help tone up?

Hi, you may need to consume more calories if you're going to be training. Perhaps try to eat more protein, at that may help build more muscle when you exercise. Maybe seek advice from a trainer at the gym?

Back