How to change weight on Ticker??

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Cathy, 14 July 2008 Social URL.

1. Cathy

Cathy Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    :sign0144:I think the thread that tells you how to set the ticker is BRILLIANT! I subscribe to a board about Kefalonia and have never managed to set my holiday date ticker there, but have been successful here! thanks. :D BUT can you help me with how to make the change after my 1st weigh-in on Friday? (hoping for a big loss,cause I'm a BIG girl!) On day 3 now and showing 1+ of ketones, Yay!:thankyou:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. cuddlyfairy

cuddlyfairy Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hi Cathy,

You are supposed to be able to click on it when you go into Edit signature and do it that way but I have always had to redo the thing each week. It's very easy and quick.

Good luck at your WI.

x

4. Cathy

Cathy Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Thanks, wow,! your weight loss each week is awesome!! Well done you:)
    Hope I can do as well as that. I'm really determined. Just took a peek in my wardrobe at loads of nice clothes that I'll be able to wear, specially a lovely suede short jacket from TK Maxx which was an amazing bargain, but has never fitted! When I feel hungry I'll imagine me in it with a pair of jeans, size 14 or less!!

5. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Looks as if you should be able to adjust it. Just click on it and itll take you to the Ticker factory site. Select edit ticker and put in your pin no and you can change your current weight. Just save it and your ticker will move when you refresh the page :)

6. Cathy

Cathy Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Thanks Starlight, I'll do that on Friday night. I see you're in Glasgow, I'm driving up there on Saturday morning to look after my "Grandcat" (Daughter has no kids yet so that's what I call him!) I love going up there, your shops etc are fabulous and the "Weegies" are so friendly. Daughter and partner are having 5 days in London and they really miss the friendly folk there when they go away. I'm taking my LT with me, which has disappointed her, as she was going to leave me loads of goodies, but hey-ho, when I'm slim we can have a Shopathon up there!

7. cuddlyfairy

cuddlyfairy Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    You have a great attitude and resolve Cathy. I'm sure that shopping spree won't be that far away.

Enjoy Glasgow, I'd like to visit there myself one day.

x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.