How to cook the meals

Littlered81

Hi people, I haven't ordered any of the meals, just on shakes & bars. I fancy trying them, but do you need to microwave them? I'm one of those strange people who doesn't own a microwave!

Hiya. I always do mine on hob.works out loads better for me.just add a bit more water as they obviously thicken up more x

Sorry to sound negative but am I the only one finding the meals awful. Its my 1st day and I bought a bumper pack of dinners, porridge and shakes.
Tonights meal was spag bol and I even cooked it on the hob with a few xtra spices and find it awful.
Will this pass? Or do you have any tips?
Maybe I just have to re-programme my brain :-/

I first tried mushroom rissotto and it was horrible however i was so carb deprived the 1st day i didnt even read the instructions properly lol...my tastes have started to adjust more so im actually enjoying the meals more than i did its not going to taste gourmet but better to have variety i think

Sent from my GT-N7100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I've totally gone off the meals....the only thing I can stomach is the shakes and bars!! I've wasted a lot of money and have loads left over but id rather have something I enjoy than something that makes me want to be sick!! x

Back