Total Solution How to deal with bowels?

candy68

Hi everyone, I know its not a great subject but would value advise from you that know! Things have gone very quiet on the bowel front. I realise that the output will be equal to input so dont expect to be daily. However, has anyone taken colon cleanse in the event that bowels wont play at all? Any advise regarding this problem would be welcome.

Love Candy x

dear Candy

constipation is a natural feature of VLCD. Its better to prevent constipation by adding some fibre - lots of products on the market I liked Fibre clear. I would avoid colon clensing! I posted (see below) this last week - it might help.

Dulcolax pearls suit many people, effective and quite gentle. Dulcolease is a laxative and stool softener which you might need too. It's better to prevent rather than treat constipation if you can by adding fibre in some form. See the recent fibre thread

Both of these drugs are over the counter in chemists and supermarkets, so you can buy without speaking to anyone if you don't want to. If you have any other medical conditions ask the pharmacist for advice.

GSQ

Back