Green Days How to do a green day

Slimfor2013

Hi every1 I currently do EE and that's all iv ever done wen iv been on slimming world. Although i am interested in trying green days.
Could someone please tell me how they work and what to do differently then wen on EE
I know it mostly focuses on carbs but that's all I know really.
Had a bad week this week so am expecting a gain so want to have a super good week starting from today to get things back on track
Thanks in advance :) x

Basically the same as EE but you need to either syn or HEB any meat or fish you eat and you get two of each HE. You also get a wider range of HEBs than on EE including cheese,soft cheese, nuts and seeds

I do green all the time and my advice would be not to fall into the trap of thinking green is pasta, pasta and more pasta with some potatoes thrown in for good measure lol. There are loads of free foods you should be using such as pulses, lentils, grains and meat free products - in fact i prob only have pasta once or twice a week. Try and build your meals around the fruit and veg rather than the free foods and use the full range of HEBs at your disposal too :)

Last edited:
Just another tip - I find soups really good for green days too. Gives your body a bit of a break from pasta, potatoes, etc. I made a big batch of the speed soup this week and on green days enjoyed it with a Weight Watchers Petit Pain as my first HExB, yum! :)

Yesterday I had lots of fruit and muller light for breakfast , snack Mellon, speed soup at lunch followed by ryvita minis (heB) and a heA cheese and apple , prawn Raman out the mag for tea 5syns using prawns as syns hi if bar heB options hot choc 2syns other heA milk in drinks ...

This weekend I made a meat free chilli packed with super free and had speed soup and ryvita with smoaked salmon and phyili (heB2and heA) fruit n muller light for b/f so meals completely syn free

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back