How to do the atkins diet??

mummymorgon

Hey everyone I'm interested in starting on the Atkins diet tomorrow, can someone explain why it's all about? Don't know what to do x

I wouldn't start tomorrow if you currently have no idea what it's about. First go to the sticky section, there's one called 'so you're thinking of starting Atkins' which is very helpful. Then buy a copy of the book. Read it, think about whether it sounds good to you, plan an Atkins friendly shopping list, *then* start.

I agree with ML - you need to read the book so you know what you are getting into. Once you have read it and if it seems like it will suit you then start, for me it's been a great diet (only been on it for a week and a half but I am loving it.

I joined the website and got all the info on carbs in veg etc. have put all the info in my diary so I know what I'm doing. Looks like hard work, so lots of determination needed I think x

I find the Atkins diet the least hard work of all diets, some diets appear to need a degree in partical physics tounderstand them! And all that weighing product buying and not to forget suffering and all for a measley few lbs if your lucky! atkins rocks! Delicious wholesome satisfying food and none of the fuss!

Oh yeah i agree I'm loving it, and I'm eating nowhere near as much!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back