How to get back on track????

Kater-tater

Gold Member
:(
Well this week has been useless so far, i have eaten so much and my actualy birthday isnt till tomorrow. I am ill atm as well so the little motivation i had before is well and truly gone and i dont know what to do.
Any words of encouragement or tips on how to get back on track and not give in?
Should i wait untill after my bday or is that an excuse?
I weighed today as missed mondays and have put on 2 pounds since last weighed, prob in the last 3 days.:cry:Will have put on even more as had a cream tart and lots of chocolate covered pretzels.:cry:
Help?????
I need some tips

If it were me i would plan your meals for straight after your birthday. Go and enjoy your birthday and have fun. Its only 1 week.

After your birthday stick to the plan and you'll get back into the swing of it. If i gain i always have a fantastic week after becuase im motivated to lose the weight i put on.

Shabba is right get your birthday out the way then get back on track hey ;)

I have two things to say!

173lbs by summer

200lbs by christmas

if you dont ?

(been there sadly)

We all have blips and a off plan day or 2 can help

Have a lovely day tomorrow and dont beat yourself up it was only 2lbs get back on plan the day after your Birthday and you should knock that back off for next weigh in :) xx

dont worry i put on 4.5lbs over my birthday ahhhhhhhhh

If it were me i would plan your meals for straight after your birthday. Go and enjoy your birthday and have fun. Its only 1 week.

After your birthday stick to the plan and you'll get back into the swing of it. If i gain i always have a fantastic week after becuase im motivated to lose the weight i put on.

Best plan ever! :D Birthday is exception, don't stress about it, enjoy your day and get back on track on Saturday - or if that's hard because of easter - start tuesday, but START, and proper!
Oh, and Happy Birthday chick, seeing as it is past midnight :D
xxx

Ooh im with you here. I have majorly messed up my plan since my birthday last friday! 4.5lbs on.in a week.:( I am back on the wagon today big time. Only 6 weeks till my holidays. I am so annoyed with myself!! We are going to OH's parents on Sunday for an easter egg hunt/roast so I was gonna leave it till monday but after weigh in last night I am afraid I cant mess about any more! I shall be taking my own grilled chicken breast whilst they all have fatty roast lamb! It was a very fun week though.. Tapas, kfc, profiteroles, birthday cake.. Drool. Ha ha. Back to egg whites and apples now!
Have a fab birthday katie!xx

well I stayed the same this week, again, and fell off the wagon last night having a chinese, and I'm having chippy for lunch today, and have promised the kids we'll make apple pie for sunday lunch... so I'm allowing a small lapse - and then it will be back on... and I'm actually going to start excercising too, to try and get rid of my plateau! You'll be fine - just enjoy yourself, have a fab b-day and make sure you jump back on the ww wagon x :D

Back