How to get willpower??

blonde_sue

Silver Member
I really need to get to a healthy weight once and for all but its taking so long :(

Ive been between 13 6 and 13 12 for nearly 4 months now and just cant break it :(

Any tips? x

I don't think you can "force" yourself to get willpower.
Look at your starting weight, then your current weight, you've done very well!
But you've plateau'd, and whenever that happens it's very demotivating.
There are many things you can try to get the weightloss started again, changing food habits, trying a different work-out routine, your body adapts to exercising, if you do the same routine for months, you'll need to change it up.
How many points are you on, and do you use up weeklies, activity points?
If you use a lot of weeklies/activity points try cutting down, or if you don't use them, try using them more often.
Your body is stuck in a rut from eating the same amount of calories each day, try to rotate, 1 week, use weeklies, next week, don't use them.
This way you can "fool" or "confuse" your body and may get things going again.
Try anything you can, just don't fall off the wagon, you're going to regret it later.

Oerba_dia_Vanille said:
I don't think you can "force" yourself to get willpower.
Look at your starting weight, then your current weight, you've done very well!
But you've plateau'd, and whenever that happens it's very demotivating.
There are many things you can try to get the weightloss started again, changing food habits, trying a different work-out routine, your body adapts to exercising, if you do the same routine for months, you'll need to change it up.
How many points are you on, and do you use up weeklies, activity points?
If you use a lot of weeklies/activity points try cutting down, or if you don't use them, try using them more often.
Your body is stuck in a rut from eating the same amount of calories each day, try to rotate, 1 week, use weeklies, next week, don't use them.
This way you can "fool" or "confuse" your body and may get things going again.
Try anything you can, just don't fall off the wagon, you're going to regret it later.
Thanks your right.
I havnt done excercise in ages need to hit the gym again. I dont eat activities wen i do thou.
However i always eat all weeklies.
My problem is i need to follow plan 100%... So many weeks wer im good first few days then slip up n go mad.

Thanks x

Have you tried cutting down how many weeklies you use ?

I find its all to do with management of points. I have a sweet tooth and if I use too many pp up on sweet things as opposed to meals, then I get a small loss (and when I start with too many sweet things I tend to go into my weeklies quite a bit- like this week and I sts) - The week I tried no sweet things I lost 3lbs which goes to show that when eating the sweet things Im using my pp's in the wrong way for my body.

Try to find what ur 'weakness' is with what your eating/drinking. Limit whatever it is by cutting your weeklies a lil - just try it one week and see if theres a difference.

You'll get there :)

Absolutely agree with trying to work out the best food for weight loss, at the moment I eat as little bread as possible, and also biscuits are out for me too... that really kick started the weight loss again. Also try a new recipe each week - I batch make my lunches . So every week I'm eating something different.. keeping my body guessing. Willpower isn't all its cracked up to be but staying focussed and tracking will get you far. Also drink lots of water! Good luck x

Sent from my HTC Desire using MiniMins

Gonna try the no bread thing too starting next week when I have access to lunches that aren't sandwiches..heard cutting out bread can work wonders!

yeah i find wen i cut out bread i do better :)
gonna do it this week again x

Back