how to keep cravings at bay when TOTM?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Mandy-j, 8 June 2010 Social URL.

1. Mandy-j

Mandy-j Member

I'm on day 3 SS and lucky for me my TOTM turned up last night, normally at this point i would have tucked into all those nice foods that make me feel better, but now i can't, and suppose don't really need to either. But what do you women out there when u feel the craving of TOTM hit.... i have cleaned, drank loads of water and coffee, and may need to go out for a walk soon... help!
    MsJMC likes this.
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. sonkie

sonkie Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    measure up
    Try the you best to get a high score that will keep you occupied for a few hours strong you can get through this xx
  4. AmyE

AmyE Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    I don't know as thats a major problem of mine when its TOTM, I've been planning outfits I want to get into though online (keeps me occupied for a while) I'd go out for a walk if thats what your thinking anyway if the weather is ok :)
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.