How to loose Weight Quick?

akhil5665

I know all about eat less. But right now Im very impatient.
I just filed my taxes and im getting a little more than I had expected.
So im willing to pay for something that works.
I have two kids under the age of two and havent lost any of my baby weight.
I am 70lbs more than I was pre-pregnancy. Does ANYONE have any suggestions???
PLEASE!!

The HCG diet works incredibly well. i am 15 days into it and have loss 15 pounds so far. i know there are others and "experts" that say 500 calories a day is not safe for dieting and they are right 100% that is almost anorexia.
BUT HCG is a natural hormone that makes your body burn an additional 3500 to 4000 calories a day! this means that you are getting 500 calories in from food and then your body fills in the missing calories with an additional 3500 to 4000 from fat reserves. think about it. 1 pound of fat= 3500 calories. your body uses 3500 calories of fat, it dont make it magically disappear, your body is USING these calories to compensate for the difference. your body isnt starving, it is getting 3500 to 4000 calories a day.
a year and a half ago i weighed 317lbs, today nov 04 2012, i weight 245lbs. from 317 to 266lbs, i lowered my food intake to 1500 to 1700 calories a day and slowly lost weight but i could not get rid of my tummy. i started this hcg diet and have loss 15lbs in 15 days. google hcg and read all you can.
i have nothing to sell nor will i supply a link.

The HCG diet works incredibly well. i am 15 days into it and have loss 15 pounds so far. i know there are others and "experts" that say 500 calories a day is not safe for dieting and they are right 100% that is almost anorexia.
BUT HCG is a natural hormone that makes your body burn an additional 3500 to 4000 calories a day! this means that you are getting 500 calories in from food and then your body fills in the missing calories with an additional 3500 to 4000 from fat reserves. think about it. 1 pound of fat= 3500 calories. your body uses 3500 calories of fat, it dont make it magically disappear, your body is USING these calories to compensate for the difference. your body isnt starving, it is getting 3500 to 4000 calories a day.
a year and a half ago i weighed 317lbs, today nov 04 2012, i weight 245lbs. from 317 to 266lbs, i lowered my food intake to 1500 to 1700 calories a day and slowly lost weight but i could not get rid of my tummy. i started this hcg diet and have loss 15lbs in 15 days. google hcg and read all you can.
i have nothing to sell nor will i supply a link.
I totally agree With akhill, I started HCG in september after a year & 2 stone loss in slimming world, I lost 26lbs the first month and then did a two week course which brought me to nearly 3 stone in a couple of months, I maintained the weightloss over xmas and have just started another course :)
I also have nothing to sell & did not purchase the drops online so I cannot provide a link.
definitely worth looking into folks!

Back