Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

How to peel BNS

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - ProPoints Plan Recipes' started by aussiemaid, 26 June 2011 Social URL.

1. aussiemaid

aussiemaid Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    Hi guys if you microwave the whole BNS till the skin is soft ( the flesh will still be ok] its easier to peel and you can cut it real easy ...... hope this helps, pumkin is very versatile here in australia and we eat it all different ways.......enjoy ;)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. vijch50

vijch50 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st10lb(16.67%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers
    YOu can also slice it raw and then peel the slices which is easier than peeling it whole but sometimes I jsut bake it in the skin then it peels off easy as well.

4. Slimandtoned

Slimandtoned Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st3.5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10.5lb(5.66%)
    Diet:
    Weightwatchers Pro Points
    I love this thanks so much im sick of nearly breaking my hand and knife every time I try to make BNS chips!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.