how to speed things up, tips please!

z.gorgeous

Hi everyone hope you're all well!

I got weighed yesterday and had lost 1.5lbs, however, ive only just realised i haven't got very much time until my holiday (i want to lose about 12lbs before my holiday in July.)

i was thinking of bringing my points down from 26 to 22, do you think this will work?

i do exercise around 3 times a week on average 30 mins a time (im steadily easing myself in to it)

has any body got any tips how i can get to my goal?

thanks in advance!

x x

Don't put ur pp allowance down! U may begin to gain as ur body won't b getting all the nutrients it needs!

I'd say up the exercise, I did no exercise for the first 4 months and had really good losses then they totally slowed down to 0.5-1.5lb a week so I started exercising I now do 60 mins on the cross trainer, 40 min walk with the dog and the 30 day shred 5 times a wk and in the last 2 wks I have lost 2lb and then 2.5lb has definetly helped!

sarah88 said:
Don't put ur pp allowance down! U may begin to gain as ur body won't b getting all the nutrients it needs!

I'd say up the exercise, I did no exercise for the first 4 months and had really good losses then they totally slowed down to 0.5-1.5lb a week so I started exercising I now do 60 mins on the cross trainer, 40 min walk with the dog and the 30 day shred 5 times a wk and in the last 2 wks I have lost 2lb and then 2.5lb has definetly helped!

And that exercise I do every day 5 days a wk! Just to b clear

The exercise will increase inch loss as well so even if you are not loosing the pounds you will be loosing inches.

Since I started the c25k jogging programme I have really noticed a difference in my clothes despite a really pants weight loss.

SarahB said:
The exercise will increase inch loss as well so even if you are not loosing the pounds you will be loosing inches.

Since I started the c25k jogging programme I have really noticed a difference in my clothes despite a really pants weight loss.

I hear quite a lot about the couch to 25k programme, what is it?x x

There is a thread on here somewhere - do a search.

Its a jogging programme for beginners aiming to get you running 5 k in 8 weeks. I've adapted mine and am doing mine over a longer period - i think i am at about week 8 now but still on the week 4 programme.

I can now run 5 minutes at a time, which is great for me as 6 months ago i couldn't even run 20 metres for the bus!

Have a look, there are lots of people doing it, running is really good for weight loss.

Back