how to work out two portions??

Cici

Hey guys,

Did a big shop today and im having trouble working out how to determine the points if u want to have two of something. For example.. I know from my meetings that ww bread is 1pp for 1 slice, but 3pp for 2 slices. How do u work that out though? I use ultimate value diary for pointing.

I bought "go ahead-crispy slices" and "countdown-yogurt fruit slices" They come 2 slices per pack.. 1 slice is 2pp so want to see how many 2 slices are?

This has been driving me mad so please can somebody help me??

Hi Hon, its pretty simple , If one thing is 1.2 pp two would be 2.4pp so closer to 2pp's however if something is 1.4 for one then two would be 2.8 which is obviously closer to 3pp's. it all depends on the decimal point and whether below or over the .5. Is this clear , makes sense to me when i type it but appreciate it may not be to someone else lol

Hey guys,

Did a big shop today and im having trouble working out how to determine the points if u want to have two of something. For example.. I know from my meetings that ww bread is 1pp for 1 slice, but 3pp for 2 slices. How do u work that out though? I use ultimate value diary for pointing.

I bought "go ahead-crispy slices" and "countdown-yogurt fruit slices" They come 2 slices per pack.. 1 slice is 2pp so want to see how many 2 slices are?

This has been driving me mad so please can somebody help me??

Hi hun if some is 2.6 pp for 2 for example you round up if it was 2.4 you woukd need to round down.

Hummm... I understand what your saying but when I work it out on my calculator on my phone theres no decimal point? It just says 2 or 3 or whatever the pp are!

Hi Hon, its pretty simple , If one thing is 1.2 pp two would be 2.4pp so closer to 2pp's however if something is 1.4 for one then two would be 2.8 which is obviously closer to 3pp's. it all depends on the decimal point and whether below or over the .5. Is this clear , makes sense to me when i type it but appreciate it may not be to someone else lol

I got what you meant! Sometimes trying to explain things is harder than what your trying to explain!haha

Hummm... I understand what your saying but when I work it out on my calculator on my phone theres no decimal point? It just says 2 or 3 or whatever the pp are!

Well if you want to work out 2 portions just double the nutritional value and pop it back into you calc :)

Eg 1 portion would be
20g protien
3g carbs
1g fat

You would put in

40g protein
6g carbs
2g fat.

Hth

Well if you want to work out 2 portions just double the nutritional value and pop it back into you calc :)

Eg 1 portion would be
20g protien
3g carbs
1g fat

You would put in

40g protein
6g carbs
2g fat.

Hth

Ok thanks.. thought there might be an easier way or anothrt calculator I could use instead!

Back