How was everyones "first"day...

I'll let you know tomorrow...:help2:

Starting tomorrow as well :)

Today was great but i am really hungry.
I think it is because i have been constantly grazing and my body is used to a chocolate or two every 15 minutes or so. Or a pringle, peanut or matchmaker???

But today i have stuck to plan and i still have 6.5 syns left so all should be good till i go to bed.

Today was great but i am really hungry.
I think it is because i have been constantly grazing and my body is used to a chocolate or two every 15 minutes or so. Or a pringle, peanut or matchmaker.

Lol me too!

im resisting the urge to eat the walkers crisps in the cupboard i dont usually buy them because of this reason arrrrrrr wish somebody else would eat them

Really struggled today to be honest but got through it hope its going to get easier through the week. Think I should hybernate next christmas then I won't gain a 1lb like I did this year lol.x

thats great only 1 lb i gained 7 :( very annoyed at myself

Totally full up!! Too much Free chilli!

I started yesterday and I was at home all day so it went really well.
Today I'm back at work. I've had breakfast but now I'm starving! Wasn't expecting this!! It's just because I've got so used to snacking! Drinking lots of tea helps though :)

Really good - resisted all forms of temptation!

Havent technically had my "first" day yet. I've been really naughty the past few weeks so dreading weigh in tonight - I gained 6.5lb in my last WI, the day after Boxing Day :eek:

Tomorrow will be my start-over day. I have even started a new food diary on here as a way of starting afresh.

Good luck to everyone. Hope 2012 brings you lots of luck, health and happiness!

Stevie xx

Today's going well :)

Hoping today will be my first 100% day in about 5 months!!!! Planned for 6 syns and just having my lunch now so hopefully will not be too hungry later in the day. Also, got a gym trip planned for this evening.

Back