How/When To Start?

Grimskunk

Hi guys,

Just want to check how do you guys actually start this diet. I've been delaying the diet start since last week hahaha. its has always been i'll do it tomorrow but i havent really actually started.

I didn't have any ceremony when I started. I order my CD through the Internet, and when the box arrived, I started the next morning. No pomp or circumstance for me.

well, I started 2 weeks before Christmas (of all times to start a diet) I spoke to my councellor and said I didnt know if to wait until Jan and she said I could either start now and lose at least half a stone before christmas or wait until after, lose half a stone after christmas and also what ever extra I put on over the christmas period - that hit home for me so I started then... havent regretted it and have been doing well.
There is no point putting it off otherwise I think you will always find a excuse not to start. If you work, I would personally start over a weekend as the first couple of days are hard and for me it was easier when I was on my own and could drink a lot of tea etc as and when!
Best of luck in whatever you decide to do x

I just made a phone call, when I found out I couldn't see my CDC for a week I did slimfast while I waited so at least I wasn't eating rubbish. :) i started the week before my birthday.. which my daughter was most disgruntled about I can tell you! :copon:But losing weight was the best birthday present I could get :)

Get your head in gear and jump in with both feet - if you need to build up to it there is a plan on here for lowering your carbs before starting SS.. it's a gradual way of going into it. :) i can see that would work really well :)

Back